You're not Perseus

*A major twist in story Hahahahaha, I am so excited! This random thought popped up in my mind while writing this chapter. This twist will finally reveal some of the antagonists!*

PERCY

---------------------------->

Thalia's eyes had grown to the size of soccer fields. She just stood there, shell shocked. She didn't utter a single word, or even state the fact that two boys intruded her camp.

Finally, I outgrew my patience and snapped my fingers in front of her face. What? I am still ADHD and dyslexic.

"P-Percy?" She slowly inched her finger towards my shoulder, as if I was a daydream, and poked me hard.

"Ow! That's not how you treat your dead cousin Pinecone Face!"

And then finally, she jumped into my arms and hugged all the breath out of my body.

I slowly hugged her back, wary of all the Hunters' gaze on us. Thankfully, before she could squeeze me to death, she pulled away and I could see her glossy electric blue eyes.

"Perseus Jackson...how?"

The atmosphere grew tense instantly, and it was my turn to be shocked.

I slowly turned around and looked upon the auburn-haired teenage girl glaring daggers at me.

"Crap!" Was the first thing I managed to say.

I was so dumb! I forgot to encase the campsite with Chaotic mist so no one could find me. I am screwed.

I regained my composure and bowed.

"It's been long, Lady Artemis."

Before Artemis could say anything, Thalia's scream broke through.

"Percy, please explain. I am confused. This was not supposed to happen. You broke the oath on Styx."

"Lady Artemis. Please stop. I am here to explain myself, and whatever has been happening for the past year."

For the next twenty minutes, all the hunters and Artemis, along with Jay and I sat around the bonfire, with me telling them about all the events after me breaking the oath.

I glanced around the group and saw Thalia showing myriad expressions. From confusion to astonishment and as my story ended, anger. I seriously started rethinking my life decisions.

A calming silence fell around the hearth, broken by Thalia's shriek.

"PERSEUS JACKSON, YOU STILL HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO. ONE YEAR! ONE YEAR AND YOU DIDN'T CARE TO MAKE YOUR PRESENCE KNOWN ME! HOW DARE YOU. I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET THE CHANCE."

"Calm down Pinecone Face," I said involuntarily and regretted it when Artemis threw me a glare.

"I have only come back here because of the damned prophecy. I didn't come back here to save the Gods or the Demigods. I came back to save Chaos, to whom, I owe my new life. And I decided to reveal myself only because mortals with patrons can see through the Chaotic Mist. That is why some of the new hunters were able to identify me." I then turned to Lady Artemis.

"I am not Perseus Jackson anymore, My Lady. I am Percy Jackson, son and heir of Chaos. I would request you to ask your hunters to arrive at the camp. We will need all the help we can get, and training starts from today. The camp could use some good archers. Please explain them the prophecy. Another War council will be held tomorrow, and it would be great if your lieutenant could join us. One last thing, I have placed a hex on all of you. No one will be able to reveal my identity to anyone by any means, so don't bother trying."