The Prophecy Undone

*Sorry for the late update guys. Yesterday was Rakshabandhan and so I could not find time in between being troubled by my sisters!(Lol, I still love them!)*

PERCY

-------------------->

My mind still lingered on what was happening. The Big Three had returned with an almost dead Annabeth and an almost unconscious Athena.

While they were gone, Hestia and Hermes had filled me up on whatever had happened since they had captured me.

Athena mentioned that he stole a book. The first thing that she said. The book must have been important or at least would have something to do with this war.

Apollo wasted no time in rushing to aid Annabeth, which totally confused me since he chose a demigod over a Goddess, not that I was fond of said Goddess.

Apollo looked up from Annabeth and stared at me, before quietly whispering.

"Percy, I need some help healing her. I have no idea what he did to them."

Again, I was shocked. A God was requesting help. Swallowing his pride, and that was enough for me to oblige to his wishes.

Maybe Apollo has changed after his time as a mortal.

I used my healing powers on Annabeth first, who, as Apollo stated, was better, but it would take her time to regain consciousness.

We swiftly moved to Athena, who, much to my dismay, instantly sat up, gasping for air. Her face had gone pale, and her stormy gray eyes held fear in them.

"Hermes, lead Annabeth to camp and let her rest." Hermes nodded and flashed away with Annabeth, only to return a second later.

"The Olympian council will discuss what Praetor Levesque saw and any intel that the Heir of Chaos might have got from his time with the enemy." Zeus boomed.

"Hazel, you go first, I am sure what you have to say is much less dangerous than what I have to say." I motioned for Hazel to speak.

"Lord Zeus. While you and Annabeth were gone for privacy, I had tried to unveil the mist surrounding him, when I found that he had draped various layers of the mist. Being at Olympus, I thought I would have a power boost, so I tried my best and pushed harder to try and reveal his true identity." I gave her a very nasty look, and so she quickly added.

"I did this because me and Annabeth had a talk just after all of them had dismissed the war council. We had valid suspicions about them, and we didn't trust you, so I had to try and see your face..."

"Well, Hazel, if I wanted, I could have destroyed the camps with the flick of my hand, but did I?"

"That is not what I meant Percy, we had to be careful of spies since we are at the brink of war with an unknown enemy..."

Hazel explained, but Drama Queen herself decided to interrupt.

"Enough! What matters right now is that we are here and we know who this enemy is, so let's not waste any more time than we already had and discuss what is important." Zeus thundered, slamming his master bolt on the floor.

I stayed silent, so Hazel continued.

"So just as I was about to give up, all the layers parted from his face and I saw a man with a white beard and horns that were shaped like crab claws. He had intense blue eyes, like the deepest ocean. I vaguely remember Annabeth telling me about all the older deities that governed the domains before the era of the Gods. That is how I knew it was Oceanus that I looked at. Just as I was about to announce his identity, I lost focus and I blacked out."