Male Hunters

ANNABETH

----------------->

My eyes widened with shock as Percy broke the oath on the River Styx. What had I done? What had we done?As the initial shock wore of, Percy's words struck my heart. Lady Athena had given him the quest. She was the one in the Forest a month ago. She was the reason. She destroyed not one but two lives today. But why is she not attending the council?It all fit together in my brain as I understood her plan. I will never forgive her for what I did.

"Lord Zeus." I finally said breaking the cold silence that had enveloped the Throne room since he left.

"You have no right to speak, you pathetic excuse for a daughter of wisdom." Thalia shrieked at me.

"Please Thalia. I regret every action I did. I want to repay my debt to him. I might be able to find Athena and call her here. Please, let me try."

"Fine! If you can call her, do so. She will face the wrath of the Olympian Council. Go ahead.

"I walked forward from Lady Hestia's Throne and went to her throne. I knelt in front of it.

"Mom.." I hesitantly called her. " please, help me. Help your daughter. That son of Poseidon is trying to kill me. I am heavily wounded. Mom please, come."

As soon as I finished, Athena was sitting on her throne, in full battle armor, her spear sticking out from her hand.As soon as she looked at me, she knelt beside me.

"Daughter, where is he."

In a flash, 11 Godly weapons were aimed at her head. Hestia had no weapon, but her emotions were being channeled through the ever growing flame in the Hearth. All the pent up anger burst from within.

"Do not call me that. You have no right after what you did!" I snapped at her."I, Annabeth Chase, call upon the River Styx and hereby declare that I am no longer a daughter of Athena."Just after me, Zeus thundered.

"Athena! What is the meaning of your outrageous act?"

"Sorry My Lord. I know not of this act." Athena stated, clearly confused.

Zeus was about to answer, but I beat him to it.

"Stop acting innocent Athena. You know of what we are talking. How many more lives do you intend on destroying. You can't just accept that you lost, can you! That Hubris of yours has caused so many noble heroes to the world. I thought you would change after the Tartarus incident. But, how wrong I was. You destroyed him, You fed us all lies. We believed in acts he never even would think of committing. You may have cost the end of the Gods' Era. Why Athena, Why?" I screamed at her.

"Oh. So he broke the oath. But indeed he was a no good son of Barnacle Beard. Too Powerful for us to leave him just like this. I am sure My King will agree to his."

"Keep your mouth shut you pathetic Goddess. You have no right to blame my son like that. His Fatal Flaw was Loyalty. I will never forgive you for this!" Poseidon shouted from his throne, aiming his Trident at Athena.

"For betraying and plotting against the two times Saviour of Olympus, Olympus hereby strips you of all your Godly Power. You shall complete Apollo's quest while he joins us back at Olympus. Heroes, please avert your eyes."

The Olympians started chanting in a very ancient language, as all of them began to glow along with Athena.When the glow faded, we opened our eyes to see a confused Apollo looking at us, while there was no trace of Athena.

"Father, what has happened here? Why was I called back from my quest. Meg must be worried of why I suddenly vanished." Apollo inquired.

"Nephew. All will be explained later to you, but right now, you must tell the demigod Meg to continue to Camp. I am sure Zeus will allow that." Poseidon said.