I Hate This

"UGH I HATE THIS!" I heard Jungkook shout from his bedroom.

I sighed and put down the knife I was using to cut vegetables. I'll finish cooking later. Walking down the long hallway, I made my way to where Jungkook was. I couldn't help but smile, seeing him curled up on the bed with his face in a pillow. Aish this boy...

"Something bothering you Jungkook-ah?" I asked from the doorway.

He lifted his head from the pillow when he heard my voice. Seeing the clear stress in his eyes, I came to sit beside him on the bed and began to gently rub his back in efforts to comfort him.

Jungkook's tense muscles relaxed a bit, but he still wasn't eased.

"I just want this quarantine to be over," He admitted, running a hand through his hair. "I hate this."

"I know you do," I said quietly. "I do too."

"First comeback and now our concerts are getting canceled," He sounded as if he's about to cry. Not that I could blame him. It wasn't very fun to perform on a stage when there was no one but a camera. The fans are what gave them energy and without that...everything just felt useless.

"I just want to see ARMY," Jungkook continued to let his feelings out. I was glad I didn't have to force him to do so. "I feel so useless being stuck here."

My nails gently brushed against the fabric of his shirt as I tried to think what was best to say. It's not like I could do anything either.

"If I could snap my fingers and make it all go away, I would," I spoke softly, moving my hand to stroke his hair. "ARMY wants to see you guys just as much you do, I'm sure of it."

I felt Jungkook let out a slow breath, as he listened to my calm words.

"But there's not much we can do right now," I continue. "You'll see ARMY again, you just have to be patient."

Then I added, "And I know that's not what you want to hear right now Jungkook. But this illness is literally killing people. It would make you feel a million times worse if your fans or the members get sick, yes?" 

"Yes..." he answered reluctantly.

I looked at his big brown eyes, caressing my thumb across his smooth cheek, "It's okay to feel sad or frustrated, I do too. But you and ARMY will get through this together, I have no doubt about it."

Finally, a smile appeared on the boy's lips, letting me know I did my job.

"Thanks, Jagi," He said, squeezing my hand. "I don't know what I would've done without you."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I don't know what you would've done without me either Kookie."

"Aish you're so cute," He laughed, before attacking me with cuddles. "But you were wrong about one thing."

I tilted my head in confusion, "Eo?"

"ARMY, you, and I will get through this together," He said confidently, pressing a kiss on my forehead. "You forgot yourself Eunji-yah."

I let out a small laugh, "Silly me, how could I forget?"

"Aigoo, what am I going to do with you Jagi?" Jungkook sighed.

I looked up at him with a smile, "Love me?"

"Pabo, I already love you," Jungkook said and gave me an eskimo kiss. What did he just call me?

"Aish you!"

~~~

Annyeong my lovely readers! I wrote this completely off the top of my head lol. I thought it might be nice for you to read it during a time like this. We're all stressed out and maybe even afraid of what's happening in the world. But if we're going to get through it we have to be supportive of each other right? Let's also give BTS our energy, I know they must feel so stressed and sad that they can't see us. Let's show our purple love for them, yeah?

Please stay healthy and try not to go outside too much, thanks for reading ^_^