~ Welcome ~

Annyeong my lovely readers! Welcome to Take My Hands Now!

This book is full of Jeon Jungkook imagines and one-shots. I don't have a specific schedule for when I update, I just write whenever I get inspired. I write mostly angst and fluff, but I don't write smut or ships so if you're looking for that you can go to some other book. All content in this book is completely original so please do not plagiarize, I will find out if you do.

The main reason I write these imagines is that I want to create content that people can enjoy and be moved by. I really love the effect writing can have on people, and if I can do something as simple as making someone smile, that makes me really happy. So don't hesitate to comment on my stories, I love reading them. Don't be afraid for constructive criticism either, I appreciate the feedback!  Another thing I wanted to mention is that (Y/n) is Kim Eunji in this book. I originally had her just as (Y/n) because I wanted readers to feel as if they were that character. But I understand that some people may feel uncomfortable and may not be able to picture themselves as that (Y/n), so, therefore, I gave her a name.  You can still imagine Eunji as yourself.

Cover was made by herthemuse! She has a graphics shop called SWATCHES, so please support her! She honestly makes some of the best graphics.

With that all said, thank you for reading. Happy reading ^_^