Can't Let You Go | Pt. 2

"Please don't walk away," He held her hand tightly, not wanting to let go. "I...I need you."

"We can't. It's best this way," Her feet had stopped moving. But she couldn't face him.

"N-no Jagi, we can fix this I swear!"

She shook her head, ignoring the tears that fell, "I'm afraid that's not possible. B-be happy, Oppa."

She pulled away from his grasp and began to walk away, leaving him utterly heart broken.

"Cut!" Director Kang shouted, once the scene finished up.

Eunji wiped her tears away and bows to her costar before walking to talk to her director.

"Wonderful job today Eunji-ssi," Director Kang cheered, seeming satisfied with how much was accomplished today. "You work hard, and it shows in your performance."

She smiled politely and bowed, "Ne, gamsahamnida Director-nim."

It had been six years. Six years since she and Jungkook separated. A lot has happened over what seemed like an eternity. Not long after Jungkook broke up with Eunji, her poor brother had lost his battle to cancer. She was devastated to lose her older brother, but she knew that he wasn't in pain anymore. She left Busan, and moved to Seoul for college Her parents understood, knowing that it would good for her to be in a new environment.

She studied hard in school, and signed with an agency to become an actress. Her popularity has been increasing every day since her last hit drama and winning an award with it. While she gained her own fame, Jungkook was now a worldwide k-pop idol with his group, BTS. Eunji couldn't be happier for him, this was what he wanted after all. It was the reason their relationship came to an end.

"Eunji-yah," Miri, her friend called her name. "You're zoning out again."

Eunji blinked her eyes a few times, realizing her friend was right.

"Ah mianhae. What is it?" Eunji quickly apologized. Miri was her first friend when she had moved to Seoul. They attended the same college and have been best friends ever since. 

"I got tickets to go to the BTS concert in Seoul!" She cheered, holding up her phone to show Eunji. 

Eunji's eyes widened with interest, knowing how her happy her friend was about this news.

"Wah jinja?"

Miri nodded, she had been a huge k-pop fan ever since they met. Eunji couldn't help but smile, Miri didn't know that she used to date a k-pop idol.

"I have two tickets, you should come with me," Miri said. "We'd have so much fun!"

Eunji frowned, "I don't know Miri-yah...I have work and-"

"Yah you work too hard. Besides you told me your free on this day," Miri pouted. "Come on Eunji, jebal."

Eunji didn't know how she felt about seeing Jungkook again. Of course, it was highly unlikely he would notice her in such a huge crowd. But she didn't know what would happen if they were to see each other again. But Miri was pleading with puppy eyes and Eunji could tell how much this meant to her.

"Aish okay I'll go," Eunji finally gave in. Miri squealed and hugged her best friend in success. Eunji just hoped she wouldn't regret her decision.

This weekend, Eunji found herself standing in front of her mirror self consciously as she put in her earrings. Going to the concert has been bothering her this whole week, it was driving her mad. Calm down Kim Eunji, he probably won't even notice you. She tried to calm herself down multiple times but it never worked.