18

Demi's POV

It's been a few hours and we just landed and made our way through the airport and we are now in the back of a black SUV.  There were a lot more paparazzi then before and it was a little stressful since we had Zara, but luckily all went well and now we are on our way to Max's parents house. The closer we get to his house the more anxious I get and I start fidgeting with my fingers and I feel Max place his hand on top of mine across Zara's car seat.

"Calm down love." He tells me smiling at me and I slightly smile back as he rubs the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I'm just nervous. What if they don't like me. I mean I know you said they already love me, but what if when they actually meet me they don't like me at all." I ramble off

"Take a deep breath baby. Everything will be fine, I promise." He tells me and I nod a take a deep breath in attempt to calm down. Eventually we pull up to his parents house.

"Alright you guys, do you want me to help you with your bags?" Max asks us from the drivers seat.

"No we're all good, thank you Max." Max answers and he nods then we get out of the car. I get Zara's car seat out while Max goes to the trunk and starts pulling our luggage out. Once he pull all the luggage out I carry Zara's car seat in the crook of my elbow while I have Zara's diaper bag on my other shoulder.

"Max! How are you son?" We here which makes us turn around to see an older man walking out which I'm assuming is his dad.

"Dad! It's good to see you. I'm doing great!" He says going to give him a hug and I smile.

"Dad, this is my girlfriend Demi. Demi, this is my dad Bruce." Max introduces us and I smile.

"It's nice to meet you Bruce!" I say reaching out my hand and he shakes his head and brings me in for a hug instead.

"Nonsense with that handshaking. You're family now, so only hugs." He says and that makes me feel a lot better. We then pull away and then Bruce helps Max bring in all the luggage and my security guard takes off to his hotel. We all walk inside and Max leads me to the kitchen where his mom is after Bruce takes our luggage up to where we will be staying.

"Mom!" Max says as soon as we walk in the kitchen and she immediately turns around and rushes towards Max and I smile at them.

"Oh I've missed you so much!" She says the pulls away and grabs his face in her hands and kisses his cheek. I smile at the two and when they pull away his mom drifts her attention to me.

"Mom, meet my girlfriend Demi. Demi, this is my mom Rhonda." He says introducing us as he takes Zara's car seat and diaper bag out of my arms.

"Oh it's so good to finally meet you sweetheart." She says leaning in to give me a hug and I smile and hug her back.

"It's good to meet you too. Max talks about you all the time." I say then we pull away.

"He talks about you all the time as well." She says smiling at me.

"All good things I hope." I say smiling

"Oh of course! Max you said she was beautiful but your words did not do any justice." She says and I blush slightly.

"Thank you." I say and she smiles

"Now let me meet my granddaughter!" She says excitedly and I chuckle. We then all make our way into the living room and sit down.

"She just woke up, so you're lucky." Max says pulling her out of the car seat then handing her to his mom.

"Oh she is just beautiful. She looks just like you Max." Rhonda says cradling her and I smile.