Instagram

Liked by maxehrich, rhondaehrich, sirahsays and 3,810,729 moreddlovato: Max and I welcomed our sweet angel about 6 weeks ago, but due to our little love being born so early we wanted to make sure our baby was nice and healthy before we introduced ...

ddlovato: Max and I welcomed our sweet angel about 6 weeks ago, but due to our little love being born so early we wanted to make sure our baby was nice and healthy before we introduced the newest family member to the world. We are now at home and are loving being a family of four. Thank you for all of your patience and for all of the prayers that went up the day I was first rushed to the hospital again. They were all heard and we love you all and thank you all.
Please welcome our son, Ezra Mateo Ehrich💙👶🏻
Comments
sirahsays: He is the cutest little bundle of joy!! I miss him already😭😭💙
maxehrich: Our handsome little boy💙♾
          ddlovato: @maxehrich He's your mini me, of course he's handsome😩💞💞
and 22,690 more

Please welcome our son, Ezra Mateo Ehrich💙👶🏻 Commentssirahsays: He is the cutest little bundle of joy!! I miss him already😭😭💙maxehrich: Our handsome little boy💙♾          ddlovato: @maxehrich He's your mini me, of course he's handsome😩💞💞...

Liked by ddlovato, maddelagarza, diannadelagarza and 139,830 more
maxehrich: Demi and I would like to officially introduce our littlest and newest member of our family. We stayed quiet due to an early delivery and we wanted to make sure our little angel was healthy and strong before we introduced you guys.
Please welcome our son, Ezra Mateo Ehrich👶🏻
I will love you forever and always little man💙♾
Comments
rhondaehrich: My grandson💙
ddlovato: Ughhh.. My boys😭😍💙 I love you guys sooo much💘
          maxehrich: @ddlovato We love you the most mommy!💗
and 8,620 more

 My boys😭😍💙 I love you guys sooo much💘          maxehrich: @ddlovato We love you the most mommy!💗and 8,620 more