32

Demi's POV

We're about 30 minutes into the movie and everyone seems really into it except me. Even Zara has stopped playing around and is focusing on the tv screen. I start to get bored and start tracing Max's veins on his arm. This seems to make me even hornier then I was before dinner since I absolutely love his veins and I sigh and start moving when I feel myself start to get warm. Max rubs my back and soon his hand goes up my shirt making everything worse. I sigh once again and close my eyes trying to stop feeling so horny, but nothing works. I open my eyes and look around to see everyone watching the movie and not paying Max and I any mind so I move my head slightly so I can kiss his neck and I see him gulp and I smile and bite my bottom lip slightly. I run my hand up and down his chest and kiss his neck again starting to suck this time causing him to shift uncomfortably and I smirk. I then run my hand down his chest and stomach and go up and under his shirt to feel his abs as I continue kissing him. I feel Max's hand drift down to my ass as he squeezes lightly and I have to stop myself from moaning. I'm glad Max got the blanket earlier because I wouldn't want someone to see what I really want to do. After a couple minutes I pull away from his neck slightly to see I left a hickey and I smirk and lightly peck his neck right where I left it causing him to shudder. I then bring my hand further down to his jeans and I feel him tense up. I kiss another area of his neck to calm him down and I then place my hand right on top of his very apparent boner and I smirk and rub up and down slightly causing him to let out a low groan. Luckily no one heard so I continue rubbing him through his pants and I feel his other hand come down and he places it right on top of mine to stop me but I continue rubbing with my thumb and I smirk as he closes his eyes.

"I need you so bad baby." I whisper in his ear and he gulps again and looks over at me and I smile and wink at him as I sit up from the recliner.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I say and no one pays me any mind so I stand up and start walking to the bathroom upstairs. I turn back to Max when I get to the stairs and I see he was looking down at my ass and I smirk and wink once more before I walk upstairs hoping he'd take the hint and follow. I go to the bathroom and I close the door and lean against the counter as I try to calm down, but after a couple minutes I hear a light knock and I smirk and open the door to see Max standing there and I grab his hand and bring him into the bathroom before closing and locking the door. I pull him in for a kiss and I moan at the satisfaction of finally kissing him. Max wraps his arms around me and grips my ass causing me to grip his hair in the kiss. I have no idea why I'm so horny today, but it doesn't seem like Max is complaining so I bring my hand down to the hem of his shirt and I pull it off of him and he does the same with mine.

"Wait, are you sure baby? Your family is right downstairs." Max says breathlessly as I start kissing his neck.

"Yes, I'm sure." I say as I start unbuttoning his jeans and pushing them down. Max then takes off my jeans and my underwear in one swift movement and lifts me up to the counter. I wrap my arms around his shoulder playing with his hair while he runs his hands up and down my thighs. I then bring my hand down his chest and stomach down to his boxers and I pull his hardened member out and I start stroking him as Max starts kissing down my jaw and neck. I moan as he starts sucking just above my collar bone definitely leaving a hickey.

"I want you baby." I groan in his ear. I feel him smirk against my skin then he pulls me closer to the edge of the counter as he guides himself into my wet hole and we both let out a relieved and satisfied moan. I wrap both my arms around his shoulders and down his back as he pumps in and out of me.

"Fuck baby, harder." I moan in his ear and he pulls away from my neck to crash his lips against mine probably to keep our moans at bay so no one hears us. Soon both Max and I reach our climax and I drop my head into his neck as we ride out our orgasms.