26

Demi's POV

It's the next day and I leave in a couple hours and I'm not looking forward to leaving Max and Zara. Right now Zara is taking a nap while Max and I cuddle on the bed.

"Are you sure you're okay keeping the dogs?" I ask as I have my head rested on his chest.

"Yes baby. The dogs love Zara anyways so everything will be fine." He answers as he rubs my back and I nod.

"I really don't want to leave." I whisper and I feel Max kiss the top of my head.

"I know, time will fly though baby. Zara and I will call you everyday, okay love." He says and I nod.

"Okay." I whisper as I take a deep breath so I don't cry. We then lay there in each others arms for another hour or so before Zara wakes up.

"I'll go get her baby." Max says kissing my head and I nod and move away from him so he can get up. Once he does my phone rings and I look down to see it's my security guard.

"Hey Max, what's up?" I ask when I answer.

"I was just wondering if you were still at Max's house?" He asks.

"Yeah, I am." I answer.

"Okay, I'll be there in about an hour to bring you to the airport. Do you have your suitcase with you?" He asks.

"No I don't, it's still at my apartment. Can you get it for me? It's by my door right when you walk in." I say

"Yeah, I'll grab it for you then pick you up. I'll text you when I'm there." He says.

"Okay, bye." I say

"Bye D." He answers then we hang up just in time for Max to walk back in the room holding Zara.

"Hi princess! Did you have a good nap?" I say as I reach my arms out to take her. Max hands her to me and gets back into the bed next to us. I kiss Zara's cheeks and smile at her still sleepy face. Max wraps his arm around my stomach as I hold Zara against my propped up knees.

"I love you so much baby girl." I say rubbing my thumb over the back of her hand as she holds on tightly to my fingers.

"I love you too mommy!" I hear Max says in a high pitched baby voice and I smile hard. I then lean down to kiss Max's head then I rest mine on top of his since he's laying his head on my chest.

"I love you." I whisper as we both look at Zara as she lifts my fingers up to her mouth which is her new favorite thing but I don't really mind.

"I love you too baby." He says back and I smile. We both sit there and watch Zara until she starts to get fussy and Max gets up to make her a bottle. A couple minutes later he makes his way back in the room shaking her bottle then hands it to me before sitting next to me once again. This time he drapes one arm over my shoulder while I cradle Zara in my arms and start feeding her. I lean my head onto Max's shoulder as we both stare down at Zara eating. When she's done eating Max takes her to get her changed while I go to the closet to change out of just Max's T shirt that I slept in. I put on a pair of jeans with another one of Max's white Champion T shirts. I tuck it into the front of my jeans then I put on some black heels. I then throw on some jewelry and I'm done.