38

Demi's POV

Max and I are doing a lot better. After I told him what happened, we had a long conversation about it. I cried a lot, but Max was there to hold me and let me take my time. It felt good to get everything off my chest and to not have Max judge me felt amazing.

Today is Christmas Eve, and Max is getting Zara ready while I get all the presents together so we can put them in the car and go to my parents house. We're going to spend the night there so we can all wake up in the morning and open presents together. Soon my phone starts ringing and I look down to see that my doctor is calling me and I smile and accept the call.

"Hello." I say after I answer.

"Hello Demi, this is Angela. I'm sorry I'm calling on Christmas Eve, but I have some news for you." She says and then I remember that we did bloodwork to see if we can find out the gender.

"Oh yes! Did you find the gender?" I ask excitedly.

"Yes I did. Would you like to know?" She asks and I nod then remember she can't see me.

"Yes please!" I say and she laughs.

"Well, you and Max are having a little boy." She says and I tear up.

"Oh my god! A boy?" I ask then lower my voice a little so Max doesn't here, because I want to surprise him.

"Yes, a boy. Congratulations Demi." She says and I smile big.

"Thank you! I'll see you in a few weeks!" I say then we both hang up. I smile big and jump up and down slightly since I secretly really wanted a boy. I then calm down and take a deep breath so Max doesn't think anything is off when he sees me. I then walk back upstairs when I'm calmed down enough and when I walk into our room I see Zara dressed and sitting on the bed.

"Baby, should she wear the blue bow or the red one?" Max asks me once he sees me.

"Mmm.. the red one. It's more Christmasy." I say and he nods and puts the red bow on her as she grabs her puppy stuffed animal. I smile and lift my phone up so I can take pictures of her.

"Zara, look at mommy baby girl!" I say, but she refuses and I groan slightly. "Why are you being so stubborn princess?" I ask and she giggles. I roll my eyes and just snap a few pictures of her playing with her stuffed animal and quickly post one.

Liked by maxehrich, sirahsays, maddelagarza and 1,739,620 moreddlovato: Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!✨♥️Commentsdiannadelagarza: Cutttieeee😍maxehrich: We have a beautiful daughter 🥺💗💗          ddlovato: @maxehrich Righhhtttt!??!😍😩

ddlovato: Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!✨♥️
Comments
diannadelagarza: Cutttieeee😍
maxehrich: We have a beautiful daughter 🥺💗💗
ddlovato: @maxehrich Righhhtttt!??!😍😩

After I post the picture we then all walk down stairs and I get Zara in the car with the dogs following since they're going to go with us. While I'm buckling Zara in, Max soon follows with presents and puts them all in the trunk. Once Zara is all buckled in, I pick up the dogs who are right at my feet and put them in the backseat next to Zara. She giggles as they start licking her and I smile at them. I then look over to the other side of the backseat and start thinking about our baby boy that will be there once he's here. I start to get a little emotional thinking about having two babies, but not in a bad way. More like a, I can't wait type of way.