Chapter 57 : What Really Happened To Adrian? Pt. 2

Jimin's Point of View.

"Anak, tumatawag si Teresa kanina. Hindi ko nasagot eh, pinatay agad." anunsyo ni Mom pagkalabas ko ng CR. Kakatapos ko lang maligo, naka-white sweatpants at naka-plain black t-shirt ako.

"Who's Teresa, his girlfriend?" I gave Aria a disgusted face.

"No!" halos sigaw ko. "Anak siya ng may-ari ng pinagtatrabuhan kong coffee shop." Tinignan naman niya ako nang nagtataka.

Hindi nga pala siya nakakaintindi ng Tagalog. Sinalin ko ang sinabi ko sa Korean at tumango lang siya.

Kinuha ko ang cellphone ko mula sa sofa at ini-unlock ito. May missed call nga mula kay Therese. Ini-off ko na at inilagay ito sa bulsa ng shorts na suot ko.

Hindi nga pala ako pumasok kahapon. Nagtataka siguro 'yon.

"By the way," May iniabot sa 'kin si Mom na asul na envelope at may nakadikit pang pulang rosas. "may nagpadala lang." nagkibit-balikat siya.

Kinuha ko naman ito at tinanggal ang rosas saka binuksan ang envelope. Kinuha ko ang sulat sa loob at binuklat ito. Scented paper pa ang gamit, amoy lavender.

Hello! You probably know who I am. I have no intention to ruin what's between you and Taehyung. But I just needed to get it out of my chest.

Recently, I dreamt of me in Teresa's point of view. I know you and Taehyung probably dreamt of yourselves in Adrian and Emilia's POV, as well. I don't know if Jungkook too but, anyway,

About what I said about what happened to Adrian. It was actually that Teresa got the news from Emilia's parents. They received a letter coming from this woman named Georgia who apparently was his mom's friend. In the letter, it said that Adrian and his parents got murdered and he surprisingly survived, but his parents didn't.

Georgia took care of Adrian as he suffered from another episodes of depression. She said he kept talking about how much he missed Emilia and wanting to be with her. Unfortunately, after few days, Georgia saw Adrian laying on his bed without any sign of life. She speculated that he poisoned himself. She saw a little note beside him saying, "I miss my parents and Emilia. I want to be with them again." And that's it.

If you noticed it's detailed because it was. Georgia sent this story to Emilia's parents. And how did she know her address? She saw a letter Adrian wrote for Emilia and her address was written on the bottom part of the paper. Maybe he was planning on sending it to her parents or something.

But yeah, that would be all. I'm so thankful I clearly remembered my dream last few days. I've been thinking about it.

Oh, and I still like you but I know you and Taehyung love each other and I respect that. You two are actually cute together, you deserve each other <3 Stay strong to your friendship and future relationship!

(A/N: okay, I suddenly cried after I wrote the 4th paragraph of Therese's note HAHAHA)

Hindi ko na pala kailangang alamin dahil heto't sinabi na ni Therese.

Tiniklop ko ulit ang papel at ibinalik ito sa loob ng envelope. Binigay ko kay Mom 'yung rosas saka nagpaalam na pupunta ako kina Taehyung at pumayag naman siya.