Chapter 1

Janus bit his nail"he must've went to find Roman,I told him that he wasn't right in the head!"

"What is he going to do to Roman?"Patton asked"go back."Virgil and Janus said in sync.

Everyone sinked our and appeared in Roman's room where the creative side was about to grab Remus's hand"Remus/Roman!"Virgil and Janus yelled at the same time,the twins looked back to them.

"V-Virgil?"Roman asked"Roman don't go back to Remus,neither of you are stable!"Virgil said,Remus scoffed"I'm the only one that can make Roman Thomas's hero again,he'd love both of us when creativity is back!"

Roman looked up at Remus"r-really?"he asked with a smile"don't listen to him,Roman.he just wants to go back and use you!"Virgil ordered.

Roman looked to Virgil"it's Roman's choice,Virge!you can choose,brother."Remus said softly as he held his hand out to him again,Roman looked from the lights to Remus.

"I-I want to be the hero again,Virgil.you wouldn't understand.."Roman then took Remus's hand"ROMAN NO!"Virgil yelled as he began to run forward.

A sudden force pushed Virgil to the ground as a red light lit up around Roman,a green light around Remus.

The lights mixed together till none of the sides could see the brothers,the light then died down.

Standing there was a side with a black crown and a mix of red and green eyes,his sash was a sickly brown.

The side looked to them and smirked,Virgil stared in shock as Patton gasped"Roman?"

The side suddenly clutched his stomach and coughed,red blood escaped his mouth"Roman are you ok!?"Virgil asked standing up.

"It's Remus,he's hurting Roman.."Janus mumbled"Remus,STOP!"Deceit yelled,his yellow eye glowing eerily.

The side suddenly collapsed and a white light blinded the sides,when they could see they saw Remus sitting on the floor.

But Roman wasn't there,all that was there was a sash"Remus,what happened?"Patton asked.

Remus looked up at them"I-I didn't know he'd get hurt I promise!"Virgil gripped his shirt"WHERE IS ROMAN!?"he yelled,Patton could've sworn he saw fangs in the side's mouth.

"In the deep,it's the only place he can be!"Remus yelped"the deep?"Patton asked Janus"it's where things like lost memories go or failed story ideas,it's also where truly hurt sides may go if needed healing.but if Roman stays there too long then he'll disappear,Thomas will lose his creativity."

He looked to Remus"all of his creativity."Remus bit his lip nervously"we need to find my brother!"Patton nodded"how much time till he disappears?"

Janus rubbed the back of his neck"a week at most,since today is Sunday we have seven days till he disappears."Virgil growled at Remus and dropped him"this is all your fault."he grumbled.

"Then we better get going,we'll need Logan!"Janus nodded as Patton sinked out,Virgil glared at Janus"we're really going to the deep?only bad stuff happens there,Janus."

"I know you don't have good history with that place but neither does Roman and Remus,we need to save creativity or Thomas might as well be dead."Virgil sighed"fine,I'll go.and also.."

Virgil stepped forward and hissed at Janus,his eyes going all white and fangs in his mouth for only a moment"don't you dare mention what I am."Janus raised a eyebrow"because you don't even know yourself."he growled back.

~~~~~~~

Patton rose up and saw Logan leaning against his wall"Logan,something happened!"Logan looked to Patton with a grimace"what?"

"Remus tried to go back with Roman and now Roman is in this place called The Deep and we only have a week before all of creativity is destroyed,and we need your help."

Logan stood up"now you need me?you never noticed my input,nobody does."Patton sighed sadly"listen,you can be mad at us all you want.but we need to save Roman,and we need you to do that."

Logan eased slightly"I forgive you guys,and I'll be down soon."Patton smiled and hugged Logan"thank you Loggie!"

Logan smiled softly and hugged back"your welcome,Patton."

(This gonna get interesting!)