Chapter 24

Virgil looked over and saw the one and only Roman"Princey!?"

Roman smirked"you were tough buddy."Virgil ran over and hugged Roman"you're ok!"

Roman groaned"Virge that kinda hurts."Virgil pulled away and saw the bruises all over Roman"who did this?"

"Envy."Roman mumbled"I'm partly healed,these wolves were nice enough to do that."Virgil smiled"oh,almost forgot!"

Virgil pulled out Roman's sash and gave it to him"he brought it?"Roman asked as he took it"I needed something so I wouldn't forget why I came."Virgil mumbled.

Roman smiled and put it on"how do I look?"Virgil smiled"almost like the old you without that black eye."Roman ruffled Virgil's hair"hey no touch,Romano!"

Roman laughed"you're no fun Virgil!"Virgil groaned"because you made the stupid decision of going back and almost fucking dying!you also made us go on this damn quest,we all putted our lives and Thomas's at stake because of you!"

Roman flinched at Virgil's sudden mood swing"I'm sorry Virgil,I wasn't in a good place."Virgil scoffed"we're all in a bad place Roman,Logan said it on the day you disappeared!we're all like shattered glass!"

Roman looked to the ground"I'm so,so sorry.i know I scared you,I know the sides got hurt because of me."Virgil nodded"no shit!i almost drowned and you were beaten up by the embodiment of sins for crying out loud!"

Roman looked up at Virgil"how many times do I have to say sorry till you forgive me?"Virgil sighed and pushed Roman's bangs out of his face"I'm the one who's sorry Roman,I forgive you it's just that I was so scared I was going to loose you."

Roman nodded"I know you were scared,I was too."Virgil caressed either side of Roman's face making him blush"please don't ever make us come after you again."he then hugged Roman more softly then before"I love you too much for that.."he whispered.

Roman smirked"did you just admit you love me?"he asked,Virgil blushed and pushed Roman away"n-not like that!i meant as in a friend!"Roman chuckled"sure you did Emo Nightmare."

Virgil smirked god I missed hearing that.

~~~~~

Patton looked through the bars"hello?anyone home?"he asked,Janus walked up to him making Patton stare ahead awkwardly"hey."

"H-hey,wanted something?"Janus shook his head"just wanted to look outside,also my tail bone hurts like fuck."Patton nudged him"language!"

"English!"Patton sighed"that's not funny anymore,Janus."Janus rolled his eyes"I'm bored that's all,I wanted to see you smile."

Patton looked up at Janus"I'm just worried we won't see Roman again."Janus smiled down at him"I promise we will,Patt."

Patton smiled"you've been by my side through this entire trip,thank you."Janus then felt Patton hesitantly put his hand in his making him smile wider"it's the least I could do for you excepting me."

Patton rested his head on Janus's shoulder"you don't even know how important you are to me and everyone else,do you?"Janus shook his head.

"Without you we would've lost by now,you saved us all."Janus sighed"I couldn't save Roman or Nut,Logan isn't in the best place about her right now.."

Patton sighed"it's ok,you couldn't be there.no one could."Janus bit his lip"yeah..."

~~~~~~

Remus knocked one the bars"welp,looks like no one's here."Logan adjusted his glasses"I just realized how random this is,we went from going to the tower of steel to being trapped by werewolves."

Remus nodded"it's strange,but strange is fun."Logan walked to his side"so this entire place is fun by your logic."

Remus smiled and nodded"yup!"Logan nodded softly how can he always be so happy?what if he's repressing too?

"Are you good,Remus?"Remus nodded"I'm fine,Nerd!"Logan sighed"if you say so."Patton said that fine was some kind of acronym,I'll ask him later.