Chapter 19

Janus waited in the bushes and looked around"there you are Janus!"

Janus turned and saw Roman"there you are Roman,and you look good as new!"Roman nodded"turns out that there's nothing but healers here."

Janus looked over his shoulder"that explains why there's no defense."Roman smiled"let's go back to the Mind Palace,I'm exhausted from waiting for you guys!"

Roman turned and started walking"wait,tired?you did nothing but sit around by your logic."Roman looked over his shoulder at Janus"yup,are we going now?"

Janus looked to his ungloved hands then Roman"you don't seem like the Roman I know..."Roman leaned against a tree"hey,it's me Janus!Roman!"

Janus rolled his eyes"no,I'm the lord of the lies...I know when someone is keeping a secret."Janus's eyes flowed and a force pinned Roman.

"Tell me who you are or I'll make you a little doll."Roman sighed"I'm Sloth,who did you take me as?"

"A bad actor?"Janus then clapped his hands to get her and Sloth disappeared"there and done,man that was buzzkill."

Janus felt the ground shake"strange.."Janus looked behind the tower and saw a wall of Earth"SHIT!"he then gave chase.

(Super super short but trust me when I say this will be comedy compared to the next chapter)