Chapter 29

The Quiliser walked through the halls"what's your name?"Patton asked.

"Balto."he grumbled before coming to a clearing,he walked to the center and put his jaw on a handle before pulling up a trap door.

"In we go."Balto ordered going down the stairs below,the others following.

"How do you know where you are?"Zavia asked"they live in my den,of course I'd have to know them."at the end Balto raised his paw and pushed down a lever.

A light bulb went on above them and showed at least 12 pale adominiums,they gasped"Zavia!"a woman and boy ran over and hugged her.

Zavia smiled with tears in her eyes"Jupiter!"Jupiter pulled away enough to see Zavia and caressed her cheek lovingly"I'm so glad your back babe."she whispered.

The boy pulled on Jupiter's black jeans"is that Moma?"Jupiter nodded and held the boy"yes it is,Kade!"

Kade smiled and held out his arms"Moma!"Zavia held Kade for Jupiter,Patton awed"you have a family,Zavia?"

Zavia blushed"yeah,everyone.this is Jupiter,my wife.and this little guy is Kade,we planned on having him before all this sins stuff happened."Virgil smiled and looked to Kade.

He looked a lot like Jupiter with her brunette hair but had Zavia's eyes,even though the others were pale he had slightly tanned skin which was probably natural.

Kade looked to the sides"who are they?"Zavia smiled at the sides"they're Moma's heroes."Janus smiled at Zavia with a look of thanks.

Jupiter looked to Balto"are we going free?"Balto nodded"they're here to help i believe."Jupiter smiled at Zavia"we're going home!"

The sides and the adominiums walked outside with Balto,Jupiter looked to Balto"thank you for letting us live with you,Balto."Balto smiled"you taught me everything I know,Jupe.it's the least I could do."

Jupiter hugged Balto's leg then joined the others"where are we going,Mommy?"Kade asked Jupiter"back home to the woods."she supplied before giving both Zavia and Kade a kiss.

~~~~~~

Janus lead the sides through to the other side of the maze and breathed in the air"I never liked those mazes."he grumbled.

"Aw,cheer up Dede!"Patton chirped holding his hand and dragging him through the field before them,the adominiums were following as they looked around.

Roman held Virgil's hand as Virgil rested his head on his shoulder,Kade tilted his head and looked to Zavia holding them"why are those two holding hands?"

Zavia smiled"because they love eachother,just like me and Mommy."Virgil blushed and flipped off Zavia"oh c'mon,I thought you were dating!"

"We are it's just weird hearing people say it."Virgil grumbled,Kade looked to his hand and held up the finger"oh,don't do that!"Zavia blurted out putting down the finger.

(I don't know why but the song"in case you don't live forever"reminds me so much of Nut's point of view on her and Logan's relationship and it makes me sad)