Chapter 14

The group rode out the cave"alright,we should be good now Zavia."Virgil said.

Zavia walked forward and the sides followed her,Virgil looked to the sky we went to sleep so one,we went to sleep again so one,we didn't sleep so one,and we slept so one.1+1+1+1=4 and there are 5,6,7 days so we have three days till doom.

Virgil sighed that was a lot.Patton smiled at Virgil"you're making that worrying face again,everything is fine Virgil!"

"But we only have three days and we don't know how long this will take!"Patton put a hand on Virgil's shoulder"it's going to be ok,Kiddo."

Virgil opened his bag as Patton hoped away as pulled out Roman's sash and sighed "Envy."who would be named that?"don't trust appearances."that one is strange...

Virgil put the sash back"c'mon we gotta go faster!"Virgil then ran off"VIRGIL!"everyone yelled at once before chasing after him.

Virgil ran through the woods this is a lot faster. Virgil felt Bolt slidding and looked around,he was standing on ice.

Virgil slowly got off Bolt"go wait over there buddy."Bolt slowly slid over and Virgil looked around this seems thin...

"Virgil you here!?"Virgil looked up and saw everyone walk over to the edge of the water"you stupid idiot!"Janus yelled.

Virgil sighed"can anyone help me?"Logan got off of Theodore and petted Nut who had grown almost big enough to carry him(because plot convenience)

Logan looked to the ice and stepped on it momentarily and looked to Virgil"Virgil,go on your spider legs!"

Virgil nodded and did as asked,Logan turned to Zavia"Zavia,I need web."Zavia pulled out web and handed it to him.

Logan made a lasso knot"you're gonna have to catch this and tie it around you,Virgil."Virgil nodded and held out his arms,Logan threw it and it fell into Virgil's arms.

Virgil wrapped he lasso around him and tightened it"ok Virgil,no very slowly walk over.."

Virgil made his over and heard the ice cracking I'm so stupid I'm so stupid(X100)he was half way there when he saw a crack circle him and he looked to the sides who were shaking their heads.

The ice then broke and Virgil fell,no longer in his spider form.

(DUN!DUN!DUNNN!!!yeah it's super short but hey fuck it I want some torture)