Chapter 45

Janus looked around and bushed away a bush before seeing the entrance to a maze,he smiled softly"we're almost there everyone,let's just keep moving!"

~~~~~

The sides had entered the maze with Janus heard some gears"guys..."giant axes swang down making the sides move out the way.

Then walls came up,Roman sighed"this is getting ridiculous."Remus nodded"just let us go home already!"

Roman looked around"I guess we're stuck together,let's get moving."Roman then lead Remus through the halls.

~~~~~

Janus turned a corner with Virgil behind him"this place is so fucking upside down."

Janus chuckled"I'm pretty sure there is a place where everything is upside down here,that place would be fun to see."Virgil almost tripped on something and looked back.

In the ground was a Quiliser footprint"welp,we're gonna die."he grumbled getting closer to Janus.

~~~~~~

Patton blindly turned down a hallway,Logan wasn't afraid to give his feedback"Patton,are you sure we should be going this way?"

Patton shook his head"I'm following my gut,that seems to be what Janus does."Logan sighed"he goes off of memory,that's different."

Patton shrugged"well,I'm sure we'll be fine if we stay optimistic!"which is all you are.Logan thought to himself as he followed Patton.

~~~~~

Remus watched as Roman slid open a door to a forest area"are you sure this is the right way,Ro?"Roman turned to Remus"of course!"

Remus looked to the area"promise?"Roman nodded and held out his had"promise."Remus smirked at Roman and took his hand.

The two brothers locked arms and circled each other,Remus doing his part as Roman held out his pinky"I promise this way is safe."Remus connected their fingers and took out his other pinky"and I promise to beat you up if you're wrong."

The two parted and laughed before continuing,after some time they found a door and entered a empty area.

~~~~~~

Janus froze as him and Virgil heard a footstep"Virgil...be super quiet."another footstep was heard.

The two quickly walked through the dark before hearing a roar"shit."Virgil whispered"run."Janus ordered before the wall next to them crumbled.

The two then ran as fast as possible,the hall behind them falling apart.

Virgil looked over his shoulder and saw a Quiliser ten times the size of Nut,he screamed and went faster.

The sides ran into the twins"are you guys ok!?"Remus asked"Quiliser."Janus answered before the hall collapsed"don't talk about it."Virgil grumbled.

Roman and Janus then checked over Virgil and asked if he was ok,Remus stifled a laugh as Virgil gave him a death glare.

~~~~~

Patton heard something crumble"did you hear that?"Logan nodded"let's keep going."

The two then went into the area with the others"what was that noise?"Logan asked"a really big Quiliser,and it wasn't happy."Virgil answered.