Chapter 37

"So many fucked up stuff happened this week."Virgil grumbled"so fucked up that I have a question for god.."

Virgil got off his log and looked up at the sky"WHY!?"the yell echoed through the forest.

"I could be eating dinner by now but no~.i had to save my boyfriend's sorry ass from my dad and his possessed friends!"Virgil passed around"fuck 'dis forest,fuck 'dis place,fuck everything!"Virgil flipped off the sky.

Virgil sighed I feel a bit better now.Virgil tensed as hell heard a growl ah shit there's something behind me isn't there?

Virgil turned and saw a Wilburion stalk out the undergrove,it's blue eyes stuck on Virgil.

Virgil turned and ran"nope!"the Wilburion chased after him,Virgil pulled out some web and slinged it onto a branch before climbing up.

The Wilburion slowed down and sniffed the air before letting out a whine and circling around almost frantically strange...

The Wilburion then looked up and seemed to smile as it clawed the bark of the tree"what the fuck do you want!?"the Wilburion huffed and looked around before finding a stick.

Virgil tilted his head as the Wilburion pushed away some leaves to show sand then scratched at the sand with its stick,after a moment the Wilburion looked back up at Virgil and sat down.

Virgil looked to it and saw a poorly drawn doodle of what looked like a cat and a line attached to its neck,Virgil looked back to the Wilburion and noticed it was a bit smaller then the Wilburion before.

Virgil hesitantly climbed back down since it seemed docile"is that a friend?"the Wilburion started walking away and looked back to Virgil,Virgil hesitantly followed it.

~~~~~~

Janus looked around and sighed"he couldn't have gone far."

Patton gasped"Kiddos,look at this!"Patton pointed to a doodle in the sand"the fuck..."Patton nudged Remus.

Roman stared at it"that's a drawing of a Wilburion in a trap."everyone stared at him like he just said he was a alien"um,how?"Logan asked.

"No I see it too!"Remus said"they're creativity,it makes sense."Patton said,Logan looked to paw prints and foot prints"Virgil followed something."

"He followed a Wilburion!"the twins said in sync,they smiled at eachother"jinks!"they said in sync again before touching their nose.

Logan sighed"let's go."

~~~~

Virgil looked around,he was probably making a mistake in trusting a Wilburion.