Chapter 12

Remus cut off the last of the tape"there ya go."Zavia glared at them then turned to Virgil"so..Adormiun?that's the thing you are?"

"It's the thing we are Virgil,and I'm going to show you what we can do.for instance.."Zavia gripped the saddle bag.

Virgil hissed and Zavia raised a eyebrow at him"I'm not touching your stuff,it's just that there's a hole in your bag.do you want all your stuff falling out?"

Virgil scoffed"what's your point?"Zavia lifted her upper lip and showed his gums"this."she put two fingers in the back part of her mouth and pulled out a white string.

"Web."Virgil gagged"you made that net out of stuff in your mouth!?"Zavia nodded and bit off the string"now you try."

"Reach into my mouth?"Zavia nodded and Virgil sighed as he reached back in his mouth,he found wait felt like a tip of a string and pulled.

In his hand was web"there you go Virgil,you're already a natural!now let's sow the bag back together."

~~~~~~~

Logan walked everyone and looked to Nut who had grown about a foot since the day she tagged along"you guys grow fast don't you?"he mumbled.

He hoisted Nut onto a stump and sat infront of her"now,I know you understand us Nut.maybe I can teach you some English!"

Nut sneezed making Logan stifle a laugh"bless you."Nut stared at Logan.

"Let's start with something easy.."Logan picked up a rock at his side and held to to Nut"rock.r-o-c-k.rock."Nut tilted her head and almost fell.

"Now you say it with me,Nut.rock..."Nut stares at Logan and barked,Logan sighed"no,rock."Nut barked again"rock."Logan said slowly.

"Noo!"Nut howled out making Logan laugh"that wasn't the right answer but you said something!"

Logan held out his arms and Nut jumped in licking him"who's a smart girl~?!you're a smart girl~!"he cooed making Nut bark happily.

Patton took as many photos and videos as possible,totally not jealous of Logan in any way shape or form.

Virgil groaned and bit off the web"there,finally done."Zavia nodded"good job!"

Virgil rolled his eyes and Zavia smirked"I bet you're bored of sowing bags,let's do something better!"

Virgil looked to her"like what?"he blinked and she had her"spider face"as Remus liked to call it with her eyes and fangs.

"Watch this Virgil!"Virgil then watched as eight spider legs sprouted from her back,Virgil fell off his stump.

Zavia giggled"it's ok Virgil!"as the legs landed on the ground she was brought upwards so she was now in the air with her spider legs holding her up(so like Doc.Oc from Spider into the spiderverse)

Patton yelled"CREEPY CRAWLY DEATH DEALER!"and hid behind Janus and Remus.

The two smiled at Patton"it's ok,Patt!"Janus spoke up"would it help if Virgil did it?"Patton nodded hesitantly.

Virgil sighed"ok,Patt.."he closed his eyes and focused how the hell did she do this?

Virgil then looked around,he was in the air by almost black purple legs"yes I feel tall!!"Janus laughed"be careful up there!"

Patton giggled"Kiddo come over here!"Virgil smiled and walked over,not really knowing what to do but to hang like a limp doll.

"You look so cool!"Patton hesitantly petted Virgil's spider leg"and you have fur!"

Nut ran off and Logan followed her"wow!"Zavia smiled"yup,i taught him that!"Remus rolled his eyes"we know that already."

Zavia chuckled and walked over,Janus turned to her and froze.

Zavia letted her legs retract and her spider face go away"s-sorry for almost killing you,truce?"she held out her hand and Janus grabbed it"truce."then they shook.

"Now,where is metal forest?"Remus asked as Virgil went back to normal"it's a good distance away but it's in the direction."she then pointed down the left side of the field.

Remus heard something and smirked"good thing we have rides!"

(Take Logan and his dog fluff!!)