Chapter 11

Zavia groaned and opened her eyes and yelped as she squirmed around,she was on someone's should like a sack of potatoes.

"Stop squirming!"Remus growled"let me go you little rat!"she spat though it was muffled by the duck tape on her mouth"oh I thought you couldn't tell little black widow."

Zavia squirmed around more,Virgil smiled at her from behind Remus"hey,Z."Zavia glared at Virgil"I was trying to save you,Virgil!"

"You tried to kill Janus."Janus smiled softly as he listened in"because he stole you!"Remus adjusted Zavia making her yelp"he found Virgil for your information."

Patton tilted his head"wait can we get some backstory on the situation?"Virgil glances away"Janus?"

Janus sighed and Remus sat down with Zavia in his lap,the others sat down too.

Janus looked around"I could've sworn I heard something..."he then heard it again,someone crying.

He began to walk again,he looked around then walked by a dogwood tree with purple park and crimson leaves.

He heard the crying again and looked to the base of the tree where there was a pile of leaves,he pushed them away and gasped.

There was what seemed like a tiny baby in light purple rags,a pendant of a purple cloud and lightning bolt keeping it all together.

The baby had two pairs of eyes on top of eachother that looked like empty voids had small fangs that peaked out the top of his mouth,Janus looked up at the ran that was coming down and sighed.

"You must be so cold,little guy."the baby whimpered as Janus picked him up,the baby nipped his finger making him hiss in pain.

The baby giggled and hissed back,Janus smirked and sticked out a snake tongue at the baby making him laugh.

"I feel like we're gonna be good friends,what's your name?"the baby glanced to the tree and Janus looked to it and saw a name graved into it"Virgil...well isn't that a beautiful name?"

Janus took of his hat and used to to cover Virgil"don't worry Virgil,I'll protect you."

Patton awed"Virgil you and Janus has a bonding moment!?"Virgil blushed"I was young,ok?"

Janus smirked"you were a cute baby,Virge."Remus gaped"what about me!?"Janus chuckled"you looked like...well,you."

Zavia shook her head"you stole him,you had to've!"Janus stood up"it doesn't matter,we need to find this forest of metal."

Zavia gasped"the forest of metal!?"Remus nodded"do you know it?"Zavia nodded"I could bring you there!"

"Then bring us!"Janus said,Zavia looked to Janus"with a few conditions.."she looked to the tape on her wrists"you set me free."she looked to Virgil"and I show Virgil how to be a real Adominum."

(I wanted some Virgil backstory)