Chapter 36

Virgil nodded"what's up?"Zavia looked over her shoulder"have you ever wondered why you were left at a tree with your name?"

Virgil nodded"of course,why you ask?"Zavia looked back to Virgil"someone left you there for a reason,someone sketched your name into that tree for a reason."

Virgil tilted his head"you know how the sins were lost sides right?"Virgil nodded"yeah,how's the relevant?"Zavia sighed"you're the son of one of those sides."

Virgil chuckled"yeah right,nice joke!"Zavia shook her head"I'm not joking,you're my cousin and you're half adominium.that's why you never realized your abilities till later on,but the sins didn't want your mother and a side together.they took him away and made him house Envy,then your mother had you..."

Virgil stares at her completely baffled I'm half adominium?"your mother put you by that tree hoping someone like Janus would find you before the sins found her."Virgil looked to the ground my mom is gone because I was born?

"You were made from pure panic and risk,making you..."Virgil sighed"making me Fear,is that what you were going to say?is that all I was ever meant to be?"Virgil growled.

"I'm more then just Fear,I'm Anxiety!I'm more then a side,I'm a adominium!"Virgil yelled with his fangs out,Zavia flinched"Virgil-"

"Just go away!"Virgil then turned and ran off"Virgil!?"Roman ran over then turned to Zavia"what did you say to him?"Zavia gulped"I told him why he was at that tree..."

Janus stared into the forest"he can't stay there forever,he'll get lost!"Logan nodded"we have to get him back!"Zavia looked to the ground I should've never opened my big mouth.

~~~~~

Virgil jumped over a log and looked up at the canopy of trees that almost covered the sky I'm half a side,I'm half a adominium,and I'm half a light.why can't I just be something whole?

Virgil looked over his shoulder how far did I run?Virgil then looked around"shit."

Virgil bit his nails"it's ok Virgil,as long as I stay in one spot I'll be fine."Virgil then sat on the log and sighed"I'm such a idiot."

~~~~~~

Roman looked around"VIRGIL!?"he called out"Kiddo,a monster might hear you!"Patton mumbled.

Roman sighed and turned to Zavia"this is all your fault you know?you told Virgil something he obviously didn't want to hear!"

Jupiter walked up to Roman who was the same height as her"back off,she didn't think Virgil would get mad!"Roman growled"either way she shouldn't have told him,he was fine being naive!"

Zavia glanced away to Lydia and Dillan he's right,I should've listened to Lydia..Jupiter glared at Roman"it was her choice,hot shot!"

Kade walked up to Lydia"Gamma..why are Mommy and that hero fighting?"Lydia smiled softly and got down to Kade's level before pushing his bangs out his face"adults fight sometime,Kaderick,there's nothing you can do about it."

Kade sighed"but I want to do something about it,Gamma!"Lydia picked up Kade"that's very kind of you but simply not possible."

Kade thought for a moment"I'll make it possible one day!"Dillan smiled"we hope so,Kiddo."Jupiter watched as Roman stomped away and groaned.

Jupiter turned back to Zavia"it's ok,he's just mad."Zavia nodded"I know."