Chapter 46

The sides walked through the forest,things were starting to become familiar.

Patton then gasped"the temple!"he pointed to the place where the group had hid from a Wilburion,Virgil smiled"we're practically outside the mind palace!"

Before Patton and Virgil could run ahead Janus and Roman pulled them back"don't run off you two,we don't want you getting lost."Logan said.

Virgil groaned"but we're so close to being home!"he complained but the other ignored him as they kept walking,Virgil sighed and pulled out some of his web and played with it.

~~~~~

Roman looked back to Virgil to see the Emo side with his hands tied together with web"well,shit."Virgil mumbled awkwardly.

Roman chuckled"how did this happen exactly?"he asked as he tried to get it undone"I couldn't get my fangs around the web to cut it off."Virgil mumbled.

"Well you're right,those are tiny little things!"Roman cooed making Virgil snap at his face to try and scare him,Roman just ignored him as he got the web off.

"There,now what do you say?"Roman asked smugly,Virgil kissed his cheek and continued walking wait what?

Roman followed Virgil in pure confusion"you're supposed to say thank you!"he complained"but I knew you'd like a kiss better,so here we are."Virgil said.

Roman rolled his eyes"I guess you're right."Janus looked up at the canopy we're almost home,everything's almost normal.Patton then held Janus's hand and smiled up at him well,almost everything.

~~~~~

Roman rested his hands behind his head and sighed(yes just like in anime)"I can't wait to get under my blankets and watch The Lorax."

Virgil smiled"and fanboy over the skinny twink every teenage girl loved?"Roman shoved him"shut up!"Logan raised a eyebrow"what are you guys talking about?"

"The Once-Ler."Virgil supplied,Patton tilted his head in confusion"he's a twink?he didn't look like those small snacks in gas stations."Roman stifled a laugh"was that a dad joke?"

Before Patton could answer Remus almost knocked him over"GUYS THERES A REAL SNAKE IN MY BOOT!"he cackled,Roman sighed"Remus,you're a strange kid."