Chapter 41

The sides continued walking,now in a maze.

"99 bottles of beer on the wall,99 bottles of beer~!"Remus belted out,Patton and Roman glared at him.

Then joined in"you take one down,pass it around!"Patton sang out"98 bottles of beer on the wall!"Roman as he put a arm around Virgil who did not look pleased.

"98 bottles of beer on the wall,98 bottles of beer!"the three harmonized as Logan covered his ears with his hands.

~~~~~~

The sides walked in silence before the walk behind then closed up"ah shiitake,what now?"Patton asked.

A Boulder then rolled out from a hall"RUN!"Remus yelped as the sides sprinted away.

The group then went into different halls,the boulder going past them.

Janus groaned"who made this place!?"the others pointed to the twins"valid point."Roman mumbled awkwardly,Patton walked out and around around"we're good now."

The sides walked out and continued,going back to singing their song out of boredom.

~~~~~~

Virgil groaned"I don't know what I've been told."he groaned as Roman and Remus marched behind him.

"but I'm GOING TO EXPLODE IF YOU KEEP MARCHING BEHIND ME!"Virgil yelled at them making them squeak and hide behind Patton.

"We're bored Dede!"Patton complained"how about we do improve sentences?"Janus suggested.

"Oh,I'll start!"Remus said"I'm."he started"the."Roman said"man."Janus added"that."Virgil grumbled"will."Patton said"fuck!"Remus cackled"your."Roman groaned knowing where this was going"ASS!"Virgil laughed.

Patton sighed"get your heads out the gutter kiddos."

(I was super bored and didn't know what to write.)