Chapter 43

The sides walked through the forest to a clearing,Remus smiled and started running.

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!?"Logan asked running after his boyfriend with the others,they found Remus on Famine"Ferdabunnies that's why!"

Roman smiled"we're gonna ride!"the sides then got on their bunnies,Janus smiled"let's go!"

The Ferdabunnies then started running,Virgil ran up to Roman"hey Princey!"

Roman looked over to Virgil to get a kiss,Virgil then ran in front of him"race ya!"Roman shook off the surprise"hey no fair!"

Patton smiled as he watched his kiddos race,he felt someone holds is hand and looked to Janus who smiled at him"they grow up fast,don't they?"Patton nodded.

Remus rolled his eyes"why is everyone so lovey dovey?"Logan smiled softly"now I'm starting to see why we're dating."Remus cackled"I love ya too."

~~~~~

The sun was starting to set as the sides slowed down on there bunnies,Logan sighed softly thinking of running through this field with Nutmeg I'll see her soon..

Virgil pulled out Lycon from his bag and smiled softly Kade was a cute kid.Roman smiled and hummed a tone,Remus smiled and hummed along.

Patton looked to everyone,they had been through so much and it was almost over.

Janus looked to Willow will they need me after this?