Chapter 32

The sides continued to walk"we're almost there!"Jupiter said,Zavia grabbed Lydia's wrist"please just tell me who Virgil is to you guys!"

Virgil looked over his shoulder"huh?"Lydia avoided eye contact and pulled Zavia to the side"do you really want to know?"Zavia nodded.

Lydia sighed"Virgil's your cousin,Zavia."Zavia tilted her head"but you were a only child."Lydia shook her head"I had a sister,but she did something that wasn't really...allowed."

Zavia nodded"I'm listening."Lydia rubbed the back of her neck"she met a lost side,a orange one named Eliot."Zavia listened closely"the sins didn't want her seeing him so they took him away so he'd house Envy,but my sister had Virgil."

Zavia looked over her shoulder at Virgil"but why did Janus find him near a tree with his name?"Lydia looked to Virgil"she hoped someone like Janus would find him,but as she was running from the scene the sins found her and got rid of her."

Zavia gave her mom a side hug"I'm so sorry mom,should Virgil know?"she shook her head"not right now."

~~~~~~

The group had stopped to make camp,Virgil looked up at a tree and smirked before climbing it.

"Zavia,watch this!"Virgil wrapped his web around the branch and slipped off as he held the string,he clinged onto the web like Spider-Man.

Patton gasped"Virgil,you're spider man!?"Virgil laughed"I think so!"

Roman pouted"I wanna do that!"Virgil stuck his tongue out at him"you snooze you loose,Princey."Virgil climbed back up"I got a idea!

~~~~~~

After some time Virgil dropped back down onto the ground and looked up seeing the web he made"are you actually gonna catch something with that?"

Virgil shook his head"but it looks cool!"Roman smiled"yeah,it's cool!"Virgil then walked off"c'mon,let's keep going!"

~~~~~~

Virgil walked around before being pulled back by Remus"wha-"he looked down and saw a cliff"oh that's why."

Logan hummed"we should make something to get past this,a parachute or something."Virgil nodded"I'll help you make one!"

Logan and Virgil grabbed giant leaves and used Virgil's web to sow them together"ok,who wants the first leaf flyer?"Virgil asked.

Zavia walked over"how does this work?"Virgil stood up and slid the leaves on her like a backpack"you let the wind carry you."he supplied.

Zavia opened her arms and Kade laughed"Moma looks like a sugar glider!"Jupiter chuckled as Zavia groaned and looked to the cliff.

After some time the others got their leaf flyers and looked down at the fall below them"I-I'll go first."Virgil stuttered out.

He closed his eyes,and fell.