Epilouge

Janus pushed a bush to the side and smiled"guys."

The others then saw the door back to the Mind Palace,Virgil looked to Roman and cheered"YES!YES!YES!"Roman laughed and tried to calm him down.

Once Virgil calmed down Janus turned and opened the door into the Mind Palace basement,the sides walked inside.

"We're home."Patton said with a sigh of relief,Janus looked to the forest out the door and saw a Wilburion running over"ACK!"the sides threw the door closed and leaned against it as the Wilburion crashed against the surprisingly sturdy wood.

Virgil sighed and looked to Roman"we made it!"he then jumped into a embrace with his boyfriend,making Roman smile and kiss him.

Patton giggled"we're back Janus!"Janus smiled down at his ray of sunshine and kissed his forehead"and I'm so glad it's over."

Logan smiled at Remus"are you sure you're not gonna miss it?it's almost as crazy as you!"Remus cackled"hey,I have way more fun here!"he then held out his hand,a green fire lit up on his palm.

~~~~~

The sides ran into the living room and Virgil collapsed on the couch"Roman,come here."Virgil sat up and faced him.

Virgil grabbed onto Roman's sash and brought him closer"don't ever make me go back there and save your ask again."Roman nodded"yes sir."

Logan unhooked Nut's bottle from his belt and smiled at the ashes inside I'm gonna see you again nutty girl.Janus turned to Logan"how about we go back to the usual."

Janus clapped his hands and everyone went back to their normal outfits,Remus sighed"I guess it's nice to have this old thing back."

"I for one,love having my old look back."Roman said,much more cleaned up and healed then before.

~~~~~~

Janus sighed as he walked through the garden outside the Mind Palace,he felt someone tap his shoulder making him Yelp.

Patton giggled"hey DeDe!"Janus smiled softly"how are you,Patton?"Patton rocked on his heels"good,I Uh..I made you something!"

Janus was suddenly handed a object,Janus looked down and saw a card in his hands.

Janus hesitantly opened it and saw a doodle of the entirety of the sides and in regular words said"you are"then in colors of all the sides said"famILY too."

Janus smiled softly and put the card in his pocket"do you like it?"Patton asked"like it?i love it!"Janus then hugged Patton"and I love you!"

Patton blushed as Janus then gave him a kiss"I love you too,Janus."

~~~~~~~

Roman and Remus were having a sword fight in the Mind Palace when Remus started up conversation"I can't believe so much happened,I mean,you landed it with Virgil!"

Roman smiled and stopped fighting"and it's all because I trusted you."Remus flinched and Roman tensed"I-I didn't mean it that way!"

Remus smirked"I knew that,Romano!"Roman groaned"only Virge gets to call me that,trash bag!"Remus cackled"but hey...I'm sorry I hurt you."

Roman took a step closer to Remus"you could never hurt me on purpose,Rem.i was just unstable,both of us were."Remus nodded sadly"but...maybe we could try again?"

Remus shook his head"you might get sent back again!"Roman smiled"I won't,promise shake on it."he held out his hand.

Remus hesitantly took it,the brothers locked arms and circled each other.