Chapter 17

Virgil and Logan rode forward,Remus was having a hard time with Famine and fell.

"Famine what happened!?"the Ferdabunnie then turn and ran"well a bunny has more common since then us."Remus got up and looked around.

The bushes had metal and the grass was blades"The Metal Forest...GUYS WAIT!"Remus ran after them.

After getting cut up from bushes he took a breather and realized is this...my dream?Remus looked to both of his sides and saw the others"everyone ready?"Janus asked as he got off Willow.

The bunnies ran off wow thanks a lot..Virgil nodded"the one problem...no weapons..."

Janus nodded"don't worry."he clapped his hands and the sides had weapons.

Remus had a double headed axe,Logan had a spear,Virgil had throwing knives,and Patton had a gun.

"Let's get Roman back!"Patton cheered"wait...what about you Janus?"Remus asked,Janus smirked and took off his gloves"don't worry about me,Virgil should go in and see who's around."

Virgil nodded and ran off,watching the tower as he circled it,he soon came back"no one's keeping watch of this place."

"That's a little too easy..."Patton mumbled"I agree with Patton,maybe we should wait and see what's going to happen?"

"We don't have time for that,Roman is hurt!"Virgil said starting to walk,Janus grabbed his hood and stopped him"we need to be careful,Virgil."

Virgil nodded"I know,we'll be careful right?"everyone nodded"fine,let's go get our prince back!"

~~~~~

Virgil walked up the stairs of the tower and saw a door Roman!he grabbed the door and opened it,inside was Roman sitting on the windowsill completely fine.

"Roman!you're healed!"Virgil exclaimed walking over"yup,they have amazing healers here!I'm all good to go back!"

Roman stood up and suddenly held Virgil's hands"to go back to you,baby!"Virgil blushed"um,what?"

Roman backed Virgil up a bit"I love you Virge,I want to go back to the Mind Palace and live happily ever after!"he caressed Virgil's face"don't you want that too?"

Virgil melted at the touch"y-yeah,I do."Roman suddenly leaned in to kiss him,Virgil then thought for a moment Roman's never this cold...

Virgil pushed Roman away"who are you!?you aren't Roman!"the imposter chuckled as he wiped blood from his lip.

"But don't you want me to be Roman,little storm cloud?"they asked with a smirk"no,you aren't the real Roman!give him back!"

Roman sighed"you're no fun."Roman's voice was suddenly that of a woman before deep red smoke hid the imposter from his sight,wen it cleared Virgil gaped.

Standing there we a deep ginger haired woman with full red lips and a red dress that splitted at her leg,she smirked with her red eyes shining.

"Why hello Virgil,I'm not what you expected am I?"Virgil stared at her"who are you!?"she smiled"you don't know me,Aw so I naive.the name's Lust honey."

Virgil felt a light bulb go off"you are called the sins because you are the sins!"Lust laughed"finally you get it!"

Virgil looked around"where's Roman!?"Lust rolled her eyes"somewhere far away.you on the other hand...need to go somewhere so you don't spill the beans."

(Dun,dun,DUNNNN!!)