Chapter 35

Zavia sat on a rock as she looked to Virgil and sighed,everything about Virgil was weird.

Virgil had made another string of web and slinged down,Roman chuckled"you're doing great,Virge!"

Virgil went upside down and pecked Roman's cheek"thanks,Princey."Roman smiled brightly and booped Virgil's nose"you're so cute upside down!"

Virgil blushed"shut up or I'll bite off that finger!"he threatened showing off his fangs"Aw,did I make the spider angry?"

Jupiter sat beside Zavia"should I tell him,Jupe?"Zavia asked,Jupiter shrugged"I don't think his heritage should matter to him."

Virgil climbed back up the web"hey get back!"Roman complained trying to jump up to him,Zavia sighed"but he's so proud of who he is!"Jupiter smiled"he is acting like a 12 year old adominium."

Zavia chuckled"hey that's my cousin you're talking about!"Jupiter ruffled Zavia's hair making her giggle"Jupiter no!"she then started running with Jupiter chasing her.

Kade giggled"get her Mommy!"Kade cheered running after them,Virgil watched the family and smiled softly it would be fun to have kids.

Roman watched the two adominiums turn spider and chase eachother around before Zavia was tackle hugged by her wife,Zavia squeaked and fell in Jupiter's arms.

Jupiter laughed,Kade tried climbing up her spider leg and failing it"hey I'm here too Moma!"Jupiter smiled and picked up Kade.

Zavia smiled down at the child in Jupiter's arms,Kade giggled and grabbed her side braid"you're pretty Moma!"

Zavia awed"thank you,Kade."Jupiter gasped"what about me!?"Kade giggled"you're pretty too,Mommy!"Virgil slinged down and sighed"cute family."

Zavia looked to Virgil then Jupiter,Jupiter tilted her head to Virgil and cleared her throat.

"I'll be right back."Zavia turned back and walked up to Virgil"Virgil,i need to tell you something.."