Chapter 15

Virgil watched as the bubbles rose to the water,hearing his name being called from the surface.

He suddenly felt a force right him up making him look around,he he focused he saw Roman.

Well,it was more of a see through Roman then actually him Roman!?

"Hey...Emo nightmare..."Virgil attempted to hug him before growing right through him"don't do that...Virge!"

Virgil nodded are you ok!?who's Envy!?i failed you didn't I?i failed!Roman shook his head"you didn't...fail,you only fail with you give...up..."Virgil grimaced I'm sorry,Roman.im sorry.

Roman caressed Virgil's face"I'm the one that should be...sorry...I gave in to Remus and I'm...sorry for making you do this."Virgil looked up at Roman it's ok Roman,you didn't know.

Roman smiled softly"Virgil...I..."Roman suddenly looked away what,what were you saying!?

"You need to...go..."a strong current suddenly pushed Virgil up making him gasp for breath"Virgil!"Janus screamed.

Logan helped him out and Janus picked him up"oh is the sour patch ok!?"Janus asked hugging Virgil,Virgil blushed as everyone stifled their laughs.

"Y-yeah,I'm fine Janus."Janus examined Virgil"you were under there for so long...we all thought.."Remus trailed off before him and Janus joined him in a Dark Side group hug.

Virgil chuckled softly and rested his head on Janus's shoulder,looking to Logan and Patton who waited to talk to him with towels.

Virgil pulled away reluctantly and Patton handed him a towel"are you cold?"Logan asked adjusting his glasses as he stared at Virgil"I'm good,Logan!"

Virgil then turned to Zavia,Zavia punched his shoulder"don't EVER run off like that again!"Virgil smiled"I won't,Zavia."

~~~~~~

The sides walked around in the woods,it was quiet after that close call and everyone kept asking if Virgil was ok.

Zavia looked ahead proudly and knew exactly where to go,Nut was now big enough to carry Logan so Theodore was occupied by Zavia.

"Nut isn't the size of a nut anymore,is she?"Patton giggled,Logan smiled softly and pat her shoulder"yeah,I've only known her for a few days and...I can't imagine being without her."

Nut purred and mumbled a"t-t-thanks."Logan letted out a proud noise"she's learning how to talk,let it be known that Nut is the smartest Quiliser in the whole cosmos!"Nut letted out a bark and licked Logan.

"That's just precious."Zavia said with a smirk"don't you wish you had a pet like that,V?"Virgil shrugged"sometimes."

~~~~~~

Patton looked to the sky"remember when we split up in the temple?"Virgil chuckled"Remus punched me!"

Everyone laughed except Zavia who just stared them questioningly,Virgil looked in his saddle bag"thinking of your boyfriend~?"Remus teased.

Virgil threw a rock at him"shut up!"Remus laughed"wait,boyfriend?"Zavia asked"Roman."Remus supplied"he's not my boyfriend Remus!!"Virgil turned bright red.

Zavia hummed interesting...Zavia looked to the forest surrounding them and smirked.