Chapter 26

Janus looked up at the tower then saw Zavia knocked out on the grass with some cuts on here"oops,did I do that?"

Patton nodded"let's wake her up!"they got off their Ferdabunnies and Logan pulled out some water and splashed it on her face,Zavia squeaked and sat up"shit that's cold you fucker!"

"Language,Kiddo!"Patton scolded,Zavia stood up"you guys actually came back?"Virgil nodded"we promised to save everyone didn't we?"

Zavia smiled"they never told me where they were but I overheard them say my tribe was hidden in a maze."Virgil groaned"another maze?"

Remus smiled"then let's go!"

~~~~~

It was probably midnight by now since everything happened in one day,the sides had entered a maze with Zavia and Janus leading.

The Ferdabunnies were too far away and went back,Roman sighed"I liked those bunnies!"he whined"oh be quiet,pretty boy."Virgil grumbled.

"I'm pretty,Emo?"Roman teased making Virgil blush"shut up!"Roman stuck his tongue out at Roman.

~~~~~

The sides were walking a rather big hallway before slides came up making Patton yelp,the sides were separated again.

Patton looked and saw Janus oh come on,stop trapping me with my crush world!!Janus sighed"I swear we never have time as a full team."

~~~~~~

Remus locked eyes with Logan"wow,we're always paired together."Logan mumbled"except that one time where I punched Virgil."

Logan smiled softly"yeah you have a point,well,keep walking?"Logan pointed to the hall in front of them"yeah."

~~~~~~

Virgil and Roman walked through the hall,Roman looked around"did you hear something?"

The two looked back and saw the hall being closed off"no going back now..."Roman mumbled"there was no going back from the start,I don't even remember how to get back to the Mind Palace."

A pink smoke suddenly circled their legs"hey,what's this stuff?"Virgil asked

~~~~~

Zavia groaned"HEY GUYS!?"she saw the pink smoke"what's this...?"She took a sniff"shit's gonna hit the fan."she whispered.