Chapter 38

The Wilburion pushed away a bush and Virgil froze,in a clearing was a bigger Wilburion.

The Wilburion in the clearing had a wire tied to its neck and it was thrashing around"Hey!"the Wilburion looked to Virgil with its firey red eyes.

Virgil hesitantly walked over"if you do that you'll get hurt!"the Wilburion huffed and looked to the smaller one, Virgil examined the wire"it looks really old,no wonder you didn't see it."

Virgil then went to work untying the wire,after a moment the wire fell to the ground.

The Wilburion took a step back and shook its head,Virgil noticed the raw skin around it's neck"that hurts doesn't it?"

The red eyes Wilburion glared at Virgil"I'll take that as a yes,you'll need some water to wash any rust away."the Wilburion almost seemed to sigh as it turned to Virgil.

Virgil then turned and lead the two Wilburions back to the forest,after what felt like forever he found a lake.

The Wilburions sat at the edge as Virgil grabbed a big leaf and used it as a bowl to pour water on the red eyed Wilburion,it hissed at Virgil and he hissed back.

The blue eyed Wilburion flicked its ears back in concern before looking into the water awkwardly,after Virgil finished pouring water on the skin he placed the leaf back on the ground and sighed.

"There you go,you're all better now."The blue eyed Wilburion purred in thanks and licked the cheek of the red eyed Wilburion,Virgil smiled softly and took more notice to the coats of the creatures.

The blue eyed Wilburion had a white splotch on its left eye with a white paw on its right while the red eyed Wilburion had a white splotch on its right eye and a white paw on its left.

They must be twins,that's why the blue guy cared so much about the red guy.Virgil concluded as the red eyed Wilburion pawed the blue eyed Wilburion's shoulder.

Maybe I should call them something besides that,maybe since they have red a blue eyes they can be Keith and Lance!(don't judge my life choices)Lance then stood up and gave Virgil a small cat like smile before Keith turned and walked off,Lance following.

I hope I see them again...Virgil was suddenly picked up"VIRGIL DONT EVER RUN OFF LIKE THAT AGAIN!"Janus yelled before putting him down and circling him.

Patton ran over"are you ok,Kiddo?"Virgil nodded"I'm fine,Patt."Remus skidded to a stop almost knocking over Patton"DID SOMETHING THROW YOU UP!?"

Virgil face palmed"no,Remus.nothing threw me up."Virgil yelped as he was picked up again"Mi Amor,are you ok!?are you hurt!?"

Virgil chuckled softly"I'm fine,Princey.can you put me down now?"Roman nodded and putted Virgil down before brushing his bangs out his face"we were so worried about you!"

Virgil then looked to Zavia slowly walking forward"Virgil,I'm sorry that I made you upset but I couldn't handle knowing this."Virgil sighed and put a hand on Zavia's shoulder"it's fine Zavia,I was acting like a child."

Zavia smiled softly"does that mean you forgive me?"Virgil took his hand off her"it might take a while for me to process what you said but I'm not mad at you,I count that as forgiveness."

~~~~~

The group continued to walk and Remus chuckled"you should've seen how mad Roman was at Zavia!"he cackled making Roman smack the back of his brother's head.

"Hey!"Remus complained shoving Roman,Roman smiled and ruffled Remus's hair.

Virgil smiled at them"be careful you two."he mumbled as Remus chased after Roman through the crowd.