Chapter 13

The sides followed Remus and found the Ferdabunnies"w-what?i thought they could only be in one area!"Logan exclaimed.

"There's exceptions."Remus mumbled petting Famine before getting on her back"you guys ready?"

The others hopped on except Zavia"um,what about me?"Virgil pointed to his back"oh,yeah.."

Zavia extended her spider legs"ready!"Remus smiled"lead the way Zavia!"Zavia then ran forward"damn she can move!"Virgil yelled as the others chased after her.

Logan was having a tough time skipping Nut on the bunnie for her size,Nut looked up at Logan with a sorry expression"hey you didn't do anything,mom's just making sure you're safe.ok?"

Logan brought Nut close to his chest for safety,Remus smiled"do another winky Virgil!"

Virgil smiled"c'mon Bolt!"Bolt ran forward the flipped in the air"go Bolt!go Virgil!"Patton cheered.

Janus looked around"are you good,Janus?"Remus asked,Janus rubbed the back of his neck"nothing...eats Ferdabunnies right?"

Remus chuckled nervously"no!"Janus raised a eyebrow at Remus"well...yeah."

Janus sighed"what is it!?"Remus looked over his shoulder"a Megca..."Janus looked over as well"we should go faster right?"

Remus nodded before something suddenly sprung out the bushes a few feet away from them,it was a giant cat with bird wings and yellow eyes.

"RUN!"Remus screamed as the Ferdabunnies noticed the Megca,Virgil held out his arm to Zavia"Zavia Take my hand!"

Zavia grabbed it and Virgil placed her behind him,the Megca roared a mix between a eagle screech and a lion roar making Virgil's stomach turn.

The Megca gave chase behind them"KEEP GOING!"Janus ordered,now in the lead"WE NEED TO HIDE!!"Virgil yelled.

The Megca then tried a pounce,it went over their heads and landed infront of them.

Virgil looked around then found a path to the left"EVERYONE OVER HERE!"dust was kicked into Virgil's eyes as he made Bolt turn and run up a hill,the others behind him.

Virgil then ran onto a log over a lake,the Megca took to the air and flew over them.

Virgil then turned and ran onto the cool stones wedged between the water and a opening in the hill"in here!"Virgil said making sure everyone got inside.

The sides got off their Ferdabunnies and gasped for breath"I'm so sorry you had to go through that,Amy!"

Virgil sat down with Zavia"you were brave out there,Virgil.not many could lead like that."Virgil chuckled as he rested his head on Zavia's"I'm no leader Zavia,Janus is practically the leader."

"But you were born here,Virgil!"Virgil glanced away"I don't like to think about that."Zavia sighed"Janus doesn't deserve it,that's all I'll say."

Virgil scoffed"I have zero memory of this place besides when Roman and Remus split."

"How did they split?"

Virgil held onto Janus's hand as Janus peeked his head around the corner"where is Creativity?"Virgil heard some noises of pain and looked over"maybe over there?"

Janus nodded"it's worth a look."Janus picked up Virgil and walked over,they were in a opening with a tree and two doors.

Janus gasped,two injured children were on either side"Virgil,you go check on the red one!"Janus said.

Virgil ran over"hey are you ok!?"the little boy woke up"w-who are you?a villain?"Virgil shook his head"no I'm a good guy!"

The boy looked him up and down"you don't look like good guy."Virgil pouted and looked over to Janus"DeeDee,can we switch?this one's whining too much!"

"Am not!"
"Are to!"
"Am!not!"
"Are!to!"

"Ok you two,Virgil can you talk to the green one please?"Virgil nodded"gladly!"

The red boy blew raspberries at Virgil as he walked away"now that's a bit rude,what if that's your future husband?you wouldn't want to blow raspberries at your future husband would you?"

The boy crossed his arms over his chest"my love will be a prince in shining armor,he's a gloomy knight!"

Virgil chuckled"I like that one!"the boy groaned"go truck yourself!"Janus gasped"don't say that,that's a bad word!"

The boy giggled.

"Well...that's interesting."Zavia mumbled,Virgil nodded"enemies from the start,Princey and I."Zavia hummed"What?"

"Oh..nothing."

(You actually think I had the heart to kill a Ferdabunnie?)