Chapter 34

Roman dived down and grabbed Virgil's hand"I got you,Virge!"Roman pulled Virgil closer as they crashed into the woods.

Virgil groaned and opened his eyes"are you ok,Roman?"Roman nodded"you?"Virgil hugged Roman"you saved me,Princey!"

Roman hugged back"of course,you saved me way too many times."the others landed"oh thank god you're ok!"Zavia helped up Virgil.

"Virgil!"Janus picked up Virgil and examined him"are you ok!?i could've sworn you were going to die from that fall!"Virgil chuckled"I'm fine,Janus.can you put me down?"

Janus places down Virgil and sighed"never.again."

~~~~~

The group continued to walk,Remus looked to Logan and smirked"it was pretty fun up there."

Logan nodded as a hint of pink came up in his cheeks"it was."Remus looked to the sky"you were pretty cute with the wind in your hair."

Logan went bright red and adjusted his glasses I need to get used to that,I mean,we're sorta dating aren't we?Remus cackled"your blush is adorable!"

Logan groaned how the hell do people flirt so easily?i need some tips from Roman."w-well your.."Remus laughed"you don't even have a comeback flash cards!"Remus then continued walking.

Logan sighed and went to find Roman,he found him with Virgil holding his hand this adventure got super gay super fast didn't it?

"Roman,I require your assistance!"Roman sighed and reluctantly let go of Virgil's hand"yeah?"Logan grabbed his wrist and brought him to the side.

"I need a flirting crash course for your brother."he blurted out,Roman laughed"you want to flirt with Remus!?"he wheezed.

Logan blushed"yes,can you please help?"Roman nodded"let's see,Remus likes dirty stuff so you need some dirty pick up lines."Logan gulped"maybe not?"

~~~~~

Roman sighed as he walked with Logan to Remus"just like we practiced,now go!"he then shoved Logan.

Logan groaned as he walked up to Remus"hey dork!"Remus greeted you got this,Logan.

"Hey,Duke~."Logan purred god this is humiliating.Remus blushed,he didn't expect that.

"W-What have you been doing?"Remus asked trying to bring up conversation,Logan smirked"thinking of you,hot stuff~."

Remus glanced away and blushed ok,he's probably teasing me.Logan looked infront of him ugh,why is this so easy for other people!?

"Aw,I'm charmed nerd~."Remus cooed back I'll play with him if he plays with me.Logan blushed"is that really the only nickname you have~?"

Remus shook his head"do you want more?"Logan went bright red god he makes consent sexy.Logan brought back his composure and nodded.

"Ok then,big boy~."Logan blushed deep red my god dear Jesus sweet crofters!Remus chuckled softly"you like that~?"

Logan glanced away"oh don't be ridiculous,Rem."Remus suddenly grabbed Logan's tie and pulled him away from the group"I'm not being ridiculous,tardy teacher~."

Logan blushed even more"if I'm a tardy teacher,then you're my teacher's pet~."Remus went completely red making Logan smirk.

"Do you not want to be my pet~?"Logan asked caressing Remus's cheek,Remus gained his composure"oh,I definitely want to be teacher's pet~!"Remus pulled on Logan's tie making him lurch forward as Remus kissed him.

Logan gladly kissed back this feels actually pretty good.Remus sneakily put his hand down Logan's pants making him moan.

"ok,break it up you horny fucks!"Virgil said making them both yelp"Virge!"Remus whined in complaint as Logan stood there flustered out of his mind.

"We were about to leave,be glad I didn't leave you to fuck in a forest."Virgil said grabbing Logan's arm and pulling him away,Remus following.

~~~~~

Roman went up to Logan"was my advice good?"Logan looked over his shoulder at Remus who smirked back"yeah,it worked all right."

Roman stifled a laugh"I heard Virgil cockblocked you guys."Logan blushed"shut up."Roman rolled his eyes"fine."