Chapter 18

Remus sighed as he looked around"where is everybody,I know you guys are out there!"

"Remus?"Remus looked over and saw Roman"ROMAN!"Remus ran over to hug his brother but fell to the ground"nice try,weirdo."

Remus looked up at Roman"b-but big bro..."Roman kicked him in the chest"when will you understand that I'm embarrassed to be your other half!"

Remus gaped"w-what?"Roman rolled his eyes"we were better off apart,i don't know what I was thinking when I let you bring me to this hell hole."

Remus stood up"I didn't mean to bring you here,even for me this place is insane!i thought you said you loved your little bro!"Roman growled"I'd never say that,get out of your fantasies!"

Remus stared at Roman then thought back to when they were smaller

Remus giggled as he rode Famine and Roman rode another Ferdabunnie"this was so much fun,Remus!"

Roman got off his bunnie and so did Remus"I just wish the others didn't think we were dangerous.."Roman grimaced"hey it's ok,Rem!how about this,since we're being taken away we can make a deal."

"A deal?"Roman nodded and held out his hand"like,a handshake only we know.if I don't know it,it's not me!"Remus smiled and grabbed his hand and shook it.

Roman locked their arms and circled around,Remus giggled and twirled around his brother.

Remus then turned to Roman and held out his pinky"I'll remember you!"Roman promised locking their fingers and then holding out his pinky on his free hand.

"I'll never change for anyone!"Remus promised locking their fingers,the two part and laughed"we'll call it the promise shake,every time we do it we make a new promise!"Roman concluded.

Remus hugged his brother"you're the best big bro,Roman."Roman smiled"thanks,little bro."

Remus smirked and held out his hand"alright,promise shake then."Roman raised a eyebrow"promise shake?"

Remus nodded"if you're really Roman,you wouldn't mess up the promise shake!"Roman rubbed the back of his neck"aren't we a little too old for that,Remus?"

Remus grabbed the handle of his axe"wrong choice,fucker."Remus then sliced his axe against the imposter,but they simply disappeared.

"Oh I do believe I was very sloppy on my part."Remus turned and saw a man with midnight black hair and a suit"who are you?"

"The name's Envy,kid."he growled,Remus backed away then tightened his grip on his axe"you-you hurt Roman."

Envy shook his head"I believe that was your doing,if you didn't try to go back when he was at his weakest then...you'd never had to've been here or seen here."

Remus glanced away"let's face the facts kid,your the reason things got ugly.your the reason we had to send Pride on a little spy mission."

Remus closed his eyes"shut up.."Envy smiled"your the reason everyone is getting hurt."Remus stomped his foot"I SAID SHUT UP!"

A green wave of force pushed Envy away till he disappeared again,Remus felt himself get like headed"s-shit.."he then fell over.