Chapter 25

A man walked up to Virgil and Roman"you're requested back,both of you."the door opened and they walked out.

The man lead them to the others"Kiddo!"Patton hugged Roman,Roman groaned and hugged him back.

Patton pulled away and Logan smiled at Roman"BIG BRO!"Remus screeched running over and tackle hugging Roman.

Roman held up Remus as he hugged his brother,Remus clinging onto his brother like a koala"I'm so sorry Roman,I didn't mean to do anything to you!"Remus began to tear up.

"Hey,hey.don't cry little bro!"Roman wiped away Remus's tears"you're ok and so am I,after this we can go back home I promise!"Remus nodded"let's go home!"

Logan felt his heart melt slightly they still love each other.Patton chuckled"ok you two,we gotta keep going."

~~~~~~

The sides were lead back to the den where the crowned man was once again"it's been discussed with me and the jury.we do not see you as hunters and also mourn the loss of-"

"Nutmeg,Nutmeg Logic."Logan supplied and she's not gone,not right now at least.Patton awed"you have her a last name?"

Logan sighed"this is not the time,Patton."the man nodded"we also mourn Nutmeg Logic,she seemed to be a good companion."

Logan smiled and nodded"so,Lupa will guide you out the kingdom to this tower you came from.we were informed you have a friend there and while we still are conflicted on you calling the sins liars we will support you on your travels."

Virgil smiled at looked to Roman"does that mean Roman can leave?"the man nodded"you're free to go."Virgil and Roman smiled at eachother softly.

~~~~~~

The sides found their Ferdabunnies and Patton looked to Lupa"it was nice being with werewolves,Lupa!"Lupa smirked"I'm glad you liked it Patton."

Virgil cleated his throat"oh,gotta go!"Patton then hoped on Amy and Janus smiled"alright everyone,we're almost done here."

The sides then turned and walked away,Roman was on Famine's back behind Remus.

"So...who's Nut again?"Logan looked to Roman and smiled sadly"she was the best thing to happen to us."Patton nodded"she got so big so fast!you should've seen how quickly she grew!"

"And how she said her first word,it was no!"Virgil said holding back a laugh"I can't wait to get back and bury her."Logan said then I'll see my nutty girl again.