Prolouge

Virgil sighed,he might as well go back up.

He popped up and looked around,it was only Patton and Logan.

Virgil then locked eyes with Janus that snake."What are you doing here?"he growled.

Deceit crossed his arms over his chest"helping Thomas,what does it look like?"Virgil hissed at him.

Patton butted in"alright kiddos there's no need to get defensive,Janus is helping us."Virgil looked to Patton"you actually are stupid enough to trust Janus!?"

Patton flinched and looked to the ground"Virgil,there is no need to call Patton stupid."Logan said with a edge to his voice.

"Why would you care,it's not like you actually have emotions!"Virgil yelled making Logan gap is that true?

"Kiddo,don't call Logan emotionless."Patton mumbled"stop calling me Kiddo,I'm not your son!get that through your thick head!"Patton flinched again why is he so mad?

Janus sighed and flicked his wrist,Virgil slapped a hand over his mouth"how about you shut up for two seconds,Anxiety,as you like to call yourself."

Logan raised a eyebrow"but that's what Virgil is,anxiety."Janus clicked his tongue"you didn't tell them Virge?"Virgil pulled his arm away"shut up."

"What is he talking about?"Patton asked,Logan bit his lip don't intervene,it will only make it worse.

"Oh well he prefers to be anxiety now,but once upon a time he was something much better then that."Virgil growled"Shut.up!"

Patton looked to Virgil"you don't have to tell me,I see that it's a touchy subject."Janus smirked"fine,if you're not even curious."

Logan adjusted his glasses"now back to the-" "what's with you guys anyways?"Patton asked its fine,they didn't need your opinion..they never do.

Virgil glared at Janus"it's complicated to say the least."Janus nodded"quite complicated,but of course Virgil is too sensitive to talk about it."

Virgil hissed at him and Janus hissed right back"ok you two-" "kiddos,don't hiss!"Logan sighed Patton's got it taken care of,you might as well just go.

Virgil pulled up his hood and Janus adjusted his hat"fine."he looked back up at Janus and made a quiet cat-like growl at him.

"Anyways,yes,we trust-" "we now trust Janus,you have to accept that kiddo."Logan crossed his arms and grinned his teeth it's ok,it's ok.

Virgil glared at Patton"good luck getting my vote,you didn't even tell me!"Patton sighed"I thought you wanted to be left alone!"

"So?that doesn't matter,you letted a dark side into the lights!"Patton stomped his foot"weren't you a dark side too?how can you say that about Janus!?"

"Because he isn't like me,he hurts you guys!"Patton scoffed"you insulted us so many times I can't even count,you hurt us too!but hey,everything's fine isn't it?"

Logan stood up"NO,NOTHING IS FINE!"he screamed getting everyone's attention"b-but that's good and that's fine,nothing can't be completely fine.especially us,we're all broken in one way or another because we have flaws!"

Logan snuffled as tears went down his face"for instance,I'm emotional and emotionless at the same fucking time!"Logan looked to Patton"you are depressed but you try to hide it!"Logan looked to Virgil"you think you can protect all of us and don't need help!"Logan looked to Janus"and you..you just want Thomas to love the dark sides."

"And the others,I might never know!"Logan hid his face in his hands"Kiddo,it's ok."Logan sighed"s-stop saying its ok.."he then sinked out.

Patton frowned"what now?"Virgil looked to the floor"well,he is right.none of us aren't broken,we need to mend eachother..even if that means me trusting a snake."

Janus sighed"I need to get back,farewell."he then sinked out,Patton looked to Virgil"are you ok,Kiddo?"

Virgil nodded"I'm fine."he smiled softly even though it was a lie,Janus popped up making Patton jump"Remus is gone!"

Virgil looked up at him"where did he go!?"Janus threw up his hands"i don't know,that's why he's gone!"

~~~~~~~~

Roman was under his red covers,he hadn't left his bed since the last episode am I really no longer his hero?am I even a hero at all?Roman then heard someone come into his room and he peeked our the covers.

Standing there was Remus,his hand out with a small smile"it's ok,brother.come back,I can help."

Roman sat up and looked At Remus's hand before hesitantly reaching for it.

(Alright,got the prologue down.have a nice day/night everyone!)