Chapter 42

Virgil was swinging in the trees with his web"be careful,Kiddo!"Patton yelled up at him,Virgil stopped"but I wanna be spider man!"

Roman sighed"I'll get him."he mumbled as Virgil got ahead of the group,Roman chased after him.

Roman looked around"Mi Amor,where did you go?"Virgil suddenly slid to Roman's view upside down and smiled"boo!"

Roman acted surprised and gasped"you scared me,babe!"he said sarcastically,Virgil chuckled"you're so bad at being sarcastic.Princey."

Roman glared at Virgil but just couldn't stay mad,Virgil looked so cute with his bangs falling off his face and a smile on his lips.

Virgil tilted his head"earth to Roman,hello?"Roman smiled and kissed Virgil,it was a bit hard since he was upside down but it worked.

Roman pulled away and smiled"now you're spider man."Virgil smiled and kissed Roman again before laughing"that's so much fun!"

Roman blushed and smiled"alright get down from there."Virgil shook his head and righted himself up"come up with me,it's so fun in the trees!"Virgil held out his hand.

Roman looked to it then to Virgil"are we going to be like Jane and Tarzan?"Virgil nodded,Roman then took his hand without hesitation"count me in!"

~~~~~

Virgil and Roman were sitting on a branch"ok,I'll show you first.then I'll come back and give you your own string,got it?"

Roman looked to the ground below and gulped,Virgil smiled softly"I won't let you fall."Roman looked up at Virgil and nodded.

Virgil turned and swinged to the next tree,Roman watching quietly.

Virgil landed on the next branch"see!?"Roman gave a thumbs up,Virgil made a new string of web and went back to Roman.

Roman looked to the web hesitantly,Virgil pulled at the two ends"see?it's really strong!"Roman smirked"or you're really weak."Virgil gasped"don't make me push you off!"

Roman took the string and Virgil looked to the other tree"three..."Roman held onto the string tightly"two..."Virgil made sure Roman was ok"one!"they then jumped off.

Roman shut his eyes as he jumped off and felt himself swing,he opened his eyes and looked around at the forest"woah.."Virgil looked over his shoulder at Roman and smiled.

Virgil pushed himself off the other branch and went back to Roman,almost missing him as he used his other hand to grab onto Roman's string.

Roman smiled up at Virgil"this is just like in Tarzan!"he fanboyed making Virgil laugh"you're such a Disney dork."he then kissed the creative side"but I love you for it."Roman blushed.

The others just were watching from below,if they had popcorn they'd eat it.

"How long do you think it'll take before they do it?"Remus asked"I'm betting a month at least."Logan said.

Janus glared at them"how about never?"