➣ 07 :: 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘐𝘛 𝘎𝘖𝘌𝘚

seonghwa sighed as he opened his car door, 3:00 in the morning, he curses himself that he had agreed to such thing, marrying someone he had no idea existed ; at all.

we'll get through it. we'll be fine. your father will realize his mistake.

and with one last sigh, he closed his car door and made his way inside. when he entered the living room, he was shocked to already see his sister, his mother on the couch with a frown on her face, his father and yeosang behind him in the living room.

seonghwa sighed, let's get this over with.

he made his way towards them, flashing a little grin.

"okay, may someone please tell me what's the reason we are stuck here?" his mom turned his head to sehun.

"today, I told you all to come here, because seonghwa is going to marry yeosang, and we are going to exchange things now." sehun got hold of yeosang's wrist and turned his head to mrs.park.

"What?!" Mrs.park groveled, "do you really think ill say yes to this? you are sick!" She crosses arms over her chest as he looked away.

"I'm the one who's in charge of that." sehun turned his head to seonghwa as he signaled for him to go near yeosang, which ended up with yeosang and seonghwa standing with each other, both of them avoiding looking at the other.

"Nancy, bring the rings, daughter" Nancy nodded as he sent a glare to his mom, smirking ; who was not having it, handing the rings to his father.

"son, are you really going to marry him? that's not good, You can't just marry someone like that." mrs.park said with pity in her tone.

"I'm sure mom, I'm saying yes to this marriage." seonghwa avoided his mom's gaze as he was waiting for his father to continue.

"seonghwa, I want you to marry yeosang, my sister's son. and once we exchange these rings, you two will be married, and throughout this time, you two will get to know each other." sehun handed one ring to seonghwa, as he sighed and took hold of yeosang's hand, placing the ring on his finger, as yeosang did the same and put the ring on seonghwa's finger.

when their fingers brushed against each other, seonghwa felt electricity going down his body. but he didn't understand why, atleast for now.

" I don't understand any of this! I'll never approve this marriage, in this house, you're never my groom! I'll never see a boy as my groom! never!" Mrs.park yelled quickly standing up making yeosang flinch.

"mom, cut it off. we are married already." seonghwa rolled his eyes.

"but son! he's going to ruin your life! You were going to marry yeji! its better than the son of a stripper to-"

"seulgi! cut it!" sehun moved grabbing his sleeve, "if you don't agree, then that's the door!" sehun growled.

"what?! are you going to kick me out, telling me that again?!" she growled as he sent yeosang a death glare before pulling sehun's hand away and walking out of the living room.

sehun turned his attention as he turned to the two the new married couple, smiling weakly towards them as seonghwa flashed a little grin in return.

" so now, nana is going to prepare the room for the new married bees. right?" sehun turned his face to look at nana with a smile to which she just nodded and rushed upstairs.

" I'm going to go to my office, if you guys need anything, you can call on me, or nana, any of the maids, make yourselves comfortable." sehun patted yeosang's back as he turned around and made his way to his office, finally closing the door after him.

it was an awkward silence as neither of the two were saying anything. they were avoiding looking at each other, like a bee without honey.

"so.....we.....we married." seonghwa said as he was staring everywhere but yeosang. it was like he didn't want to see his eyes.

"w-we did." yeosang mumbled as he was staring at the ground, he just wished the ground would swallow him whole.

silence was the atmosphere again. neither of them said anything, as if they were waiting for what was to come.

"it's kind of, funny that sometimes you can't control your life, right?" seonghwa chuckled as he was staring at the ceiling above. "being dragged into a marriage you never had any idea will happen any time soon." he sighed as he finally turned his head and looked at yeosang. "nothing to say?" he asked, but yeosang remained silent, nor even did he use a body language.

seonghwa sighed as he knew the younger wasn't going to talk, "you are going to regret making this decision." he finally finished as he walked upstairs to his room, leaving yeosang all on himself.

just when seonghwa's figure disappeared, a tear immediately slipped off yeosang's eye, as he sat down on a couch, staring at the luxurious place. never has he ever imagined being the groom of such a luxurious place, but he never felt at home being obliged into a marriage, well more like a hole that you got yourself in.

he didn't even realize as another tear ran down his cheek, as he was staring at the ground once again.

you promised your uncle. you made a promise. you promised your uncle that you'll marry his son. you can't break your promise yeosang. you just can't. don't listen to them. it will be okay. don't listen to them. yeosang. don't.

this is far from easy.