➣ 40 :: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀

"yeosang... can we talk?" seonghwa reached for his hand and yeosang turned around, yeosang hummed.

"well....you see... when yeji's had the car crash, I want to ask you one thing." Seonghwa cleared his throat, "how did you not get hurt? I mean, from what I know, you were in the car with her." Seonghwa sat down close on the bed next to him.

"actually...I..." yeosang lowered his head, seonghwa put his finger under his chin and lifted his head.

"Tell me everything." yeosang looked at him for a few seconds and nodded.

"she... she was really fast and I... told her to lower the speed but she kept increasing it. and I got really scared so i told her my stop and she stopped the car... I ran out of it as fast as I could." Yeosang's bottom lip quivered.

"You mean that you think she sped up on purpose?" Yeosang nodded slowly. so she drove fast because she was angry... she wanted to... no... why must she? Seonghwa bit his bottom lip, "you know, I almost had a car crash that day, too." yeosang widened his eyes.

"you what?" Yeosang sucked his bottom lip, worried. seonghwa chuckled and poked his cheek.

"I drove fast because I thought you were also in the car crash... and I even thought you died. So that's why I freaked out that day and..." seonghwa's lowered his eyes when his face heated up as he remembered the flashbacks.

"would you care if I die?" seonghwa's eyes shot up and saw the look on yeosang's face, sad but he still managed to be so beautiful. he knows damn well im love with him, so why is he acting like this... seonghwa sighed.

"Well, I don't want you to die." Seonghwa leaned closer, "how about you, do you want me to die?" He whispered into yeosang's ear making the boy shiver.

"I forgot I had to clean the kitchen." Yeosang quickly stood up but seonghwa stood up and grabbed his wrist, he tugged him back, pulling him to him to his chest, yeosang widened his eyes as he looked up to the elder's piercing gaze. Seonghwa placed one of his hands on his waist, and the other one on his shoulder, slowly moving it's way down until it reached his hip. yeosang gasped as seonghwa continued moving his hand down, until it reached his thigh.

he gave it slight squeezes, he loved teasing the younger. "don't change the subject." he said, voice deep and raspy making yeosang forget about everything, even himself as he leaned into the touch, giving seonghwa more access to his body. They continued to look at each other, getting lost in their own world. Seonghwa gave yeosang's thigh a light squeeze making him bite his bottom lip.

yeosang gasped when seonghwa pulled him closer by his waist, their lips inches apart as he could hear the elder's breathing. seonghwa blew slightly on his face making the younger shut his eyes, completely lost in his touch. "you are so beautiful." seonghwa whispered, not daring to move his eyes off the boy.

seonghwa smirked when he realized the younger could get exhausted easily, just by a hand on his thigh and a compliment. he slowly turned them around, as he led them back to the bed and pushed yeosang on it. he hovered over him, as he got hold of his wrists and pinned them above his head, preventing him from moving.

he then leaned down, kissing the younger hungrily and slowly. yeosang would kiss back now and then, only wanting seonghwa to take the lead. Seonghwa moved one of his hands down and instead, he used only his other hand to grab both of yeosang's wrists, keeping them pinned above his head. he put his free hand on yeosang's chest, then he started moving it down until it reached the hem of his hoodie.

he started pulling it up, letting his hands roam slowly over his body under the fabric. Yeosang gasped and Seonghwa took it as an opportunity by shoving his tongue in, exploring his mouth.