➣ 10 :: 𝙒𝙄𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙀

seonghwa woke up by the sounds of the dishes. he groaned and stood up, sitting still on the couch. yes, he slept on the couch. they don't have any feelings towards each other, so sleeping on the same bed aint gonna happen, ever.

seonghwa stood up after a while as he walked downstairs, trying to get a glass of water as it was his daily routine after waking up, having a glass of water and after, breakfast.

he was passing by the kitchen when he saw someone busy making breakfast, as he leaned on the door frame and saw yeosang making breakfast, for them. he watched as he was cutting all the tomatoes with big and focusing eyes, not messing up any of them, as he was placing everything on the table, as he turned around and saw seonghwa staring at him with big eyes.

"breakfast will be ready soon." yeosang said calmly, his voice was almost inaudible.

seonghwa said nothing and turned around, completely ignoring the younger.

yeosang sighed as he realized this wasn't going to be just one day, he has to live like this for rest of his life.

seonghwa made his way towards the table and sat down without saying anything, after a little while, the table was ready and seonghwa internally was shocked at how well yeosang had designed the table, nonetheless he said nothing as he remained silent until yeosang sat down at the table, they sat across from each other.

"do you want me to make you orange juice?" yeosang spoke up to break the silence.

"no need." seonghwa swallowed the egg in his mouth, "do we have orange juice here?"

"no, but there are oranges so I can make you a fresh juice." yeosang said his voice almost inaudible but loud enough for seonghwa to hear.

seonghwa widened his eyes as he watched the younger with a shocked expression on his face, but managed to collect his sense after a few seconds, "no, it's fine." Yeosang nodded slowly.

it was silence during the time, none of them saying anything. none of them dared to speak up first.

this is just the first day, what if it has to be like this for the rest of my life? this silence is so awkward, what if I mess up? I should just remain silent. yeosang thought to himself while he continued eating.

why is this silence so uncomfortable for me? and why is he not talking? why is he so quiet? if I talk first then he thinks i surrender, Nope. I should remain silent. seonghwa shook his head clearing up his thoughts.

~ time skip ~

"yeah, apparently I can't take interest in that, yes yes, that shade is good yeah, sweet, thanks." seonghwa hung up as his phone vibrated a text and he opened it, it was from wooyoung.

hey lover boy, how is blonde~?

seonghwa rolled his eyes as he started typing.

morning to you too, why? you like him?

apparently what if i am? you don't want him so let me do~

wow really? okay bye

bye lover boy >3

seonghwa didn't realize he was smiling until he went back to his position, pokerface. he turned back, seeing yeosang placing a tray on the table in the yard, he turned back when seonghwa called for him.

"a second" yeosang turned around fiddling with his fingers, "whats this?"

"it's... nana told me you...you usually have coffee in the mornings." Yeosang looked down not looking up.

seonghwa stared at him for a few seconds, "I didn't ask for coffee, also you aren't obliged to make me coffee." Yeosang nodded as he was about to turn around when the elder called for him again, "wait" yeosang raised his head, "she forgot to tell you that I drink a normal coffee, with no sugar or milk in it."

"i...i didn't know." yeosang fiddled with his fingers as he slowly made his way to the tray, picking it up.

"and you don't have to make me coffee as I told you, I have to go out so don't bring any." seonghwa walked past him making yeosang sigh, today sucks already.

yeosang returned to the kitchen and put the tray down on the kitchen counter, "I'll just bring him a new one when he returns." yeosang whispered to himself.

"I am going to go out." seonghwa shouted for him in the living room, walking towards the door as he grabbed the doorknob.

"uh......do you want me to...make you lunch?" yeosang asked playing with his ring.

seonghwa turned back and saw the look on yeosang's face, honesty, but he shook his thoughts as he cleared his throat, "I'm not going to be back for lunch." he opened the door before he heard yeosang talk again.

"okay um...when are you going to be back? so I can make you food."

seonghwa peeked through his shoulder, "I won't be back soon, so you can make food for yourself, don't wait for me." And with that seonghwa turned around and closed the door after him.

yeosang looked at the door for a few seconds before turning around, making his way down to one of the couches. "why don't i watch a tutorial, then he'll like the coffee." he tilted his head, "but this marriage ain't real, this is a promise." he murmured to himself as he inhaled a deep breath, exhaling after a few seconds, as he was going to be alone for the rest of the day.