➣ 17 :: 𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘐'𝘔 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘌

sorry for updating so soon ooops.....

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

"did you see that?" Seulgi chuckled when a figure appeared, smirking, as she sat down at he table.

"yeah, honestly, I did not expect that."

"oh yeji, baby, that's exactly how it's. they will never end up together. I want you to be the one marrying my son, not that asshole." seulgi took a sip of her coffee, as she opened her phone and dialed seonghwa's number.

"hello."

"oh, hey, son, where are you?"

"i am on my way to company, what about you? Are you still there?"

"oh, seonghwa, I just, wanted to thank you for standing up for me and letting him accuse me, thank you so much." She smirked darkly.

"of course, you are my mom, that's the right thing to do."

"seonghwa, I decided that I'm coming back to the house after he apologized."

"okay, that's a good decision mom."

"okay, bye son."

"bye."

"Look, he didn't even care about taking that rural back to the house, he's on his way to the company."

"I really thought they were happy together, so this is such a long ride." yeji raised her brows. "Honestly, when seonghwa married, my heart broke so much. I really really like him miss seulgi, so that was a big part for me to take."

"ah, baby, let's work together to stay that boy away from our seonghwa and rescue him from those nightmares."

"Hmm, I agree."

"What do you say we order a cake in honor of this?"

"Hmm, sure." Yeji nodded and smirked darkly.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

yeosang sat down on a park chair, as he clearly had no idea where he was going, at this point, he didn't even care if he lost his way home, he had already lost his way to freedom, he realized that he didn't even bring his phone with himself, he sighed as he overthought things.

"you are nothing to me! you will never be my husband!"

"you're a snake, and a big liar!"

"I'm not believing anything you're saying!"

"you need to apologize."

he didn't even realize he was crying, "one day you all will regret doing this." He wiped away his tears as he saw a woman coming his way, probably in the age of 60, she sat down next to him as she gave him a smile.

"what are you doing in this cold son? Don't you have a family?" She asked as she put his purse down.

"i...I was just walking, don't worry." Yeosang gave her a weak smile.

"Okay." She smiled.

yeosang didn't even realize it was an hour pass, as he knew he didn't know the way home, he reached for his phone but he remembered that he had forgotten it at home.

"oh, I was actually gonna call home but... I don't have my phone with me." yeosang mumbled.

"oh, sure, here, you can use mine." yeosang took the phone from the lady and quickly dialed the home phone.