➣ 08 :: 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘿

it was at night after the marriage, when sehun sighed as he got out of his office and made his way to the living room, where he could find selugi to talk to her about something important, the honeymoon issue.

"Seulgi, it's now or never." he tilted his head as he reached for a glass of water on the table, directing the sentence towards seulgi as she was avoiding his gaze and was sitting on a couch, with a horrid look on her face.

"what is?" she asked trying to sound unconcerned.

"For their honeymoon, during the time they'll get to know each other and things will get great, so I suggested that they'll on this trip for their honeymoon, i asked yeosang about it and he said he is fine just home, and seonghwa said that he didn't want to go anywhere, so I'm guessing that we should leave the house for them and go on a trip ourselves, it'll give them more space."

"no, just no sehun! how do you expect from me to hand my luxurious house to someone who started off in a village! you just can't make me say yes to that! we are not going, you can go! I'm not going anywhere to leave my house and my son with that son of a stripper." She looked away.

"Seulgi, just go and pack the bags." sehun said calmly but anger was the tone.

"No, I said I'm not going to go anywhere! you can go but I'm not coming! and that's my last decision!" She crossed arms over her chest as he stood up and faced sehun with the same horrid look on her face.

"seulgi, I said go pack the bags, don't make me repeat it again, you are going to come to this trip with me and our daughter, and we'll leave them alone all for themselves. you are coming, or..." this time sehun said with more anger in his tone, trying so hard not to just wipe that ugly look off her face.

~

"mom,dad, why are you going?" Seonghwa asked with sadness in his tone as they were standing in the hallway, bags in hands as they were ready to leave for their 'trip' (which was just an excuse anyways to leave the pair alone.)

"seonghwa, we just don't want to ruin your honeymoon, also, I like England and I think it's one of the best places to visit." sehun patted seonghwa's shoulder giving him a smile.

seonghwa rolled his eyes heading that coming from his father, but nonetheless nodded sadly, "Okay, have a great time, take care of yourselves." he flashed a smile.

"yeosang, son, are you going to be okay here?" Sehun directed the question to yeosang as yeosang raised his head and looked at him with a pair of big eyes, he didn't know what to resist, the death glares coming from mrs.park or the careless cold glare coming from seonghwa.

"i-...y-yes, I'll be okay, uncle." he fiddled with his fingers.

"uncle?" Sehun put down a bag he was holding, "what did i tell you, yeosang?" yeosang was dumbfounded as he glared at seonghwa, the same cold stare on his face, then back at sehun.

silence.

5
4
3
2
1

"dad."

sehun smiled brightly hearing that coming from yeosang's mouth, when mrs.park couldn't hold in anymore and grabbed the bags, going straight to outside without even saying goodbye.

"I hope this is going great for you kids, if you need anything don't hesitate in giving us a call, or any of the maids." seonghwa and yeosang both nodded, sehun flashed another smile as he waved a goodbye and he went outside with his daughter, Nancy, who had a big smile on her face.