➣ 42 :: 𝙏𝙊 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐

"where is dad?" Seonghwa asked since it's been twenty minutes pass and sehun wasn't back home yet.

"I don't know sir, maybe he has something to do." nana said worriedly.

"He isn't even answering my calls...oh sangie, you know where my dad is?" Seonghwa spotted yeosang and stopped him.

"I...don't know? maybe he's busy." yeosang bit his bottom lip.

"yeah...well, maybe he's busy." Seonghwa smiled slightly, "so how about-"

yeosang's phone dialed, he glared at seonghwa and then back at his phone, he picked it up and answered it. "hello?"

"hello, park yeosang?"

yeosang glared at seonghwa, "yes?"

"it's mr.sehun, he's in the hospital and under check. he said he wants to see you, please come to the hospital."

yeosang gasped, he just wanted to break down right there but seonghwa was right beside him, "I-I'll be there right now" he hung up and started walking before seonghwa grabbed his sleeve.

"Are you okay? Did something happen? Where are you going?"

"yes...yeah...I'm going to...uh... to go somewhere. don't wait for me." yeosang quickly rushed out of the house.

"but wait!" Seonghwa exclaimed after him, but yeosang was already gone. He sighed,
"What is he keeping from me?"

-

"hey, hello, I'm park yeosang, I'm here to visit park Sehun."

"room 203."

"thank you" yeosang rushed towards the room, looking at the door numbers desperately until he found the number, he opened the door quickly and rushed inside. "uncle, uncle, uncle" yeosang started trembling as he took sehun's hand in his, rubbing it. "Uncle, uncle, please tolerate the pain. uncle please" tears started streaming down his cheeks as he was a sobbing mess.

"y-yeosang..dont cry...i...I was about to reveal everything but...I suddenly blacked out and..."

yeosang started shaking at how slim and weak he had gotten, he couldn't stop the tears from coming down his face, "I know...I know...it's good you didn't do that."

"yeosang..I'm going to have a surgery... and.. a very difficult one," Yeosang nodded in order to signal him to go on, "so you should probably go home."

yeosang shook his head, "uncle, no, how can I bring myself to leave you alone... i'll be here tonight." the door opened and came the doctor and nurses.

"please go out, we are going to have to check on him." Yeosang nodded rapidly and stood up, going out and closing the door. "God, please...find a cure for my uncle...please keep him safe please..."

-

sehun slowly opened his eyes, only to see the sight of yeosang sitting right beside him in a chair, looking at him. "y-yeosang..."

"uncle, I'm here..."

"you stayed here the whole night.." sehun's vision got clear, "what are you gonna tell seonghwa?"

"i..it doesn't matter. I won't tell him, just, be okay please." He grabbed his hand and squeezed it. sehun smiled.

"hey there." the doctor entered and Yeosang stood up, "we need to check on him, you can stay here." Yeosang nodded. "You seem to be a lot better after the surgery mr.park, you're out of danger now." The doctor smiled and sehun did the same, yeosang smiled. "You have to stay here one more night." Sehun nodded and the doctor smiled, turned around and left.