➣ 18 :: 𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎

"let go of him!"

everyone turned their attention to the voice and yeosang's eyes slowly fluttered open, as they were half-lidded but the voice was familiar. "let go of him or I'll kill all of you!" he growled again.

"you take care of blonde, I'll take care of him." one of the men said as he scurried towards seonghwa but seonghwa threw him to the floor with one punch, the other men started running to him but he kicked them all and everyone fell to the floor, one of the men took a knife out and wrapped it around yeosang's neck.

"Leave them alone or I'll kill him." the man threatened wrapping the knife around yeosang's neck, poor yeosang was so shock right now he almost cried.

"what do you want? Money? I'll give it to you but let him go!" Seonghwa yelled.

"Back off! If not I'm gonna kill him!" The man pushed yeosang to the car and attacked seonghwa, but he was soon in the floor of his hard seonghwa had kicked him.

yeosang tried to walk to seonghwa but ended up bumping into him and fell to his chest, seonghwa was quick to catch him and he caught him in his embrace, yeosang was blinking dizzily as he was almost passing out.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Seonghwa asked when the younger's head was still on his chest, yeosang slowly pulled away with his eyes still littering shut every now and then.

"i-Im fine... they...put something in my tea." Yeosang massaged his temple.

"Let me take care of them." Seonghwa turned around but was stopped by seonghwa grabbing his wrist.

"can we j-just...go back h-home...please....." seonghwa looked at the boy eith sadness in his eyes, before he nodded and he helped yeosang get into the car, both making their way home.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·
yeosang came out of the shower having a towel wrapped around his head before he took it off, his hair brushing on his face, seonghwa entered at the same time with a shock expression on his face of how beautiful the younger looked, he quickly brushed those thoughts away as he walked towards him. "why didn't you call me? do you have any idea what would've happened if I didn't arrive in time?" he stood in front of him.

yeosang stared at him for a few seconds, he looked away, "I had forgotten my phone." seonghwa hummed.

"then how did you call home?" seonghwa sat down on the bed, waiting for an answer.

"I used another phone?" yeosang said in a questioning manner, seonghwa quickly hummed.

"you should not forget your phone, it's important." he tilted his head. "Well, atleast I arrived in time." He sighed. "seems like all of this was planned... dont ever leave the house again without your phone or the house address." yeosang just looked out the window not even answering. "when will you stop being silent?" Seonghwa rolled his eyes, "you should thank me, I saved your life!" Yeosang turned his head and looked at seonghwa.

"i am quiet only when i hear lies." seonghwa raised his brow.

"so I'm lying when I'm worried about you?"

"I didn't say that, we will never be husbands, so that's straight up." Yeosang looked back at the window, back against seonghwa.

"you know, I've never seen someone so quiet in my life. you really are quiet that it bothers me sometimes." Seonghwa inhaled a breath, exhaled before he spoke up again, "you really shouldn't have accused my mother of such thing."

"okay, I apologized, why do you still bring this up?" yeosang mumbled.

"you're right, let's not bring this up anymore." he shrugged, "I really thought you changed one bit after today..." seonghwa whispered to himself, "well if you know so fully well then why did you marry me?" He stood you and walked towards yeosang, he noticed the younger not even paying any attention to him so he snatched the towel from him and threw it on the bed, "answer me." Yeosang looked at him and sighed.

"because i did it for my uncle." yeosang mumbled his voice barely audible.

"hmm, okay, always the same question, always the same answer... well, I'll head out because whenever we're together my thoughts keep getting tangled up inside my head." yeosang turned his gaze back to the window and seonghwa rolled his eyes, "collect your thoughts." And he walked out, this time, not slamming the door on him but shutting it calmly, yeosang turned back and sighed, as he sat down on the bed and looked at the picture of his mom.