11-Please

*jens pov*

"Which one?" I hold up 2 different dresses in front of Leah. "Oooo, that's hard, mmm, that one." She says and points to one. "Okayy. What are you wearing?" I ask and put the other dress down. "I brought my outfit, its downstairs." She says. "Oh, well what time are we going?" I ask. "Whenever you want." She shrugs and leans back on my bed. "What time is it now?" I ask and hold the dress up to my body while looking at myself in the mirror. "Uhhh, 7:40." She says and looks at her phone.

"Well I guess it'll be a good time once we get ready, we could leave at about 8:30." I suggest. "Sounds good, start getting ready, and I'll grab my clothes." She says and walks out, so I start getting ready.

I put on my dress, and do a little bit of heavy makeup since we are going to a club. Then I put on some hoops of course.

I finish up with my hair, I just leave it down and straightened

I finish up with my hair, I just leave it down and straightened. Then I grab a pair of black heels and set them out since I don't wanna put them on yet.

Once I finish I plop on the bed and go on my phone waiting for Leah. I scroll through Instagram for about 10 minutes and Leah still hasn't come upstairs.

"Leahhh! C'mon you're taking forever!" I yell. "Hold on!" She yells back. I groan and roll my eyes. Eventually I hear heels hitting the floor hard, so I roll over on my back and sit up.

Then she walks through the door. And I swear she was walking in slow motion. My eyes slowly widen and my mouth opens a little. She came out in this really sexy cocktail dress, and I could not keep my eyes off her.

 She came out in this really sexy cocktail dress, and I could not keep my eyes off her

"Wow- that's-..really cute." I say and force a sweet smile as she walks over to the mirror. "Just cute? Well that look on your face is telling me otherwise missy." She says and smirks. "What look? I don't have a look.." I shrug.

"That "I want you to fuck me right now" look." She says and tilts her head looking at me through the mirror. "Please, don't flatter yourself, I give myself that look everyday." I roll my eyes. "Shit I would too if I looked like that-." She says and eyes me down. "Shutup and put on your heels." I say and start to put on mine.