59-Ring

*jens pov*

I feel paralyzed as Leah is waiting for me to give her my final answer. I stand up, off of her lap. I turn away from her and rub my head. "Are you sure?" I turn and ask Leah. "Are you not sure?" She asks with a little hurt in her voice. "No I mean- I'm sure. But are you sure that you wanna marry me?" I ask and she looks at me like I'm dumb. "You say that like it's a bad thing." She forces a giggle, but I just stay silent, still in shock.

"Yes I'm sure. And if you're not sure, then how can I make you sure?" She asks being gentle. "No- I love you Lee...but what will people say?" I ask worried. "What will people sa- who cares what they say Jen, fuck them." She says and tilts her head.

"That's their problem, because it sure has hell isn't ours." She says assuring me. "Ok, so if not them...what about my parents?" I ask and cross my arms. My eyes start to water again, and i can tell it makes Leah so sad seeing me like this and knowing I feel this way.

"Jen, look...they don't have to come to our wedding.." She says with a petty tone since she thinks my parents are stupid. "You're right- I know." I sigh.

"It's okay." She says and touches my shoulder. "I do want to marry you..." I say softly and she looks at me with her brows raised. "I'm sure. I don't plan on sleeping with anyone but you." I say happily and she smiles a little.

I open my arms, and I can feel the tears about to fall as I pull her in for a hug. I start to sob with my face burried in her neck.

"Don't cry baby." She laughs and pouts. I pull my head up and smile at her with my puffy eyes. I slowly kiss her and her cheek. "Lemme see that ring..." I say and bite my lip. She laughs a little and opens the little box again.

I slowly take the box and look at the ring. "Awe Leah." I sniffle as I admire the sparkling diamond. "I love it.." I say and she takes it out, and picks up my hand with my fingers dangling.

She puts the ring on my finger and I cover my mouth as I watch. "I love you." She says and i immediately pull her in for another hug.

-

"You want this apple bae?" I ask and hold an apple out, showing off my ring. She laughs and pushes my hand away. "Ugh I'm obsessed." I say and hold my hand up, looking at the ring. "You did great, you're amazing." I say and walk over to Leah who was at the desk on her laptop.

"I'm glad you like the ring." She says and continues to type whatever. "What are you doing?" I ask and lean down looking at her screen. "Just some work stuff, I got a few emails earlier." She says. "I'll be done in a sec, I promise." She says assuring me. "It's ok, no rush." I say and give her a kiss.

Then I go back to the bed and lay out. I scroll on my phone some. Then I come across one of Leahs new posts that I took of her in a bikini. And she definitely looks hot.

I just stare at the picture and glance over at Leah, thinking about how that's all mine. Then I started having flashbacks of that time she tied me up... and that other time...and the other one. Damn we fuck a lot, but it's never too much for me.

Suddenly found myself with my hand between my legs unintentionally. And I couldn't take my hand away. I looked over at Leah and watched her through the mirror in front of the desk. She ran her fingers through her hair, and bit her lip as she was focusing on her work. But of course that didn't help me.

"Ok I'm pretty much don-." She stops and I open my eyes and turn to her. "Jennifer!" She says and I take my hand away. "Leahhh." I pout. "You're nasty..." She raises one brow and I smirk. "And you love it." I say and blow her a kiss.

"I'm surprised you were keeping quiet." She says and stands up. "Yeah?" I ask softly. "Mhm. Probably because I wasn't giving it to you." She shrugs, but I know what she's doing. "Don't flatter yourself." I say and she walks over to the edge of the bed. "I don't have to when you do it for me." She says and crawls on the bed, hovering over my body.

"Just looking at you makes me wet..." I admit and she smiles. "I can tell." She says as she's stroking my pussy. I giggle a little since it's kind of embarrassing. She smiles before leaning down and passionately kissing me. We make out for a good 6 minutes, then she takes off my shirt, leaving me in my bralette.

My hands travel down to her ass, and squeezes it, bringing her closer to me. We continue to make out as she unbuttons my shorts, and slips them off. Almost immediately, she slides 2 fingers into me, causing me to jump a little and moan out.

"Mmm like that..." I say as she hits the spot, making me arch my back. "You like that?" She asks and kisses my neck. I struggle to answer so I just nod my head, not wanting her to stop. She continues to go faster and deeper. I put my hand down there and rub my clit.

"O-oh my god!" I moan out as she gives me hickies and continues with her fingers. I throw my head back as I cum. And Leah slowly pulls her fingers out, and moves my hand so she can rub my clit instead. "I brought the...you know what.." She says and gives me that look. "You did-?" I giggle a bit and she nods. "Well what are you waiting for mamì?" I ask seductively.

She stands up and goes into another room. So I go ahead and take my bra off and get more on the bed so I'm not hanging off the edge.

She comes back into the room, with it, and she shuts the door. "I'm giving it to you this time." She says since I gave it to her last time. "Yeah, and I won't be a crybaby about it." I tease. "Yeah?" She raises her brows and tilts her head. And I just shrug, being a bitch on purpose because I know it'll get her going.

"I'll have you shaking..." She whispers once she gets on top of me. "You sure?" I ask with attitude. "It's not like I haven't before." She shoots back as she starts to stroke the toy up and down my pussy. I bite my lip and look down at what she's doing.

"Look at me." She says so I do. "Open your legs." She says...and I do. She runs me down there and I close my eyes, letting her please me. I feel the tip of the toy start to enter me, and I squint my eyes tight. "You ok." She asks and stops putting it in.

"Don't stop." I say and open my eyes. She continues to put it in, and I moan in a low tone when it's all the way in. She starts pumping it in and out slowly, and I start to grind against it.  I bring Leahs face down to mine so I can kiss her.

We kiss aggressively, and let our tongues fight for dominance. Eventually she gets faster, and I struggle to kiss her back. So she moves to my jawline and gives me love bites everywhere. "Agh Leah!" I moan out as I cum.

I breathe out, but she doesn't stop pumping the toy. I arch my back and squirm like crazy. "Cum for me again baby." She says and moves her hand down to my neck, lightly holding it. "Oh my g-." I wine. Leah moves down and flicks her tongue over my clit, which almost immediately makes me cum.

Leah slowly takes it out, and licks up the toy. I continue to catch my breath as my body is still kind of jerking. "Told you I'd make you shake." She says. "I know. I just said that so you'd fuck me good." I say and run my fingers through my hair.

"You don't have to tease me for me to fuck you good." She laughs a little. "Well I like making you all 'daddy' like". I say. "I-daddy??" She laughs. "Like dominant." I say. "You're weird." She says. "Do you wanna scissor orrr..." I say since I'm still very horny. "Say less." She says and comes over to me and kisses me again.

I know I was hesitant today when Leah asked me. But I really don't wanna be with anyone but her. So I'm glad that she'll finally be my wife, and not just my girlfriend.