50-Show You Off

*jens pov*

For the rest of the day, me and Leah just talked and talked about everything. No arguing, just getting our feelings out there, and we surprisingly agreed with eachother on everything. But, she did mention something about my job. I know she doesn't like me being a teacher, she's hinted at me quitting before, but I'm not sure about that.

Once we finished our very long talk, we just layed in bed, staring at the ceiling. "I'm sorry for hurting you..." She says quietly, almost like she thought I was asleep. "It's ok, it did hurt, but it wasn't your fault.." I say sweetly, and lift my head up, giving her a kiss. "I'm sorry for what I said." I say and look in her eyes.

"You don't have to apologize." She shrugs and forces a small smile. "But I do, so accept it." I say and giggle. She smiles and shakes her head. "Apology accepted." She says and rolls her eyes. I smile and kiss her cheek before laying my head back down.

I know we're both still not completely ok. But we both need this right now, just talking and relaxing. Especially after all that arguing. It's exhausting.

"I'm just glad that what happened, didn't go any farther.." Leah says softly. "What do you mean?" I ask and turn over on my stomach, facing her with my chin resting on my palm. "It could've ended way worse, I mean, we could've both been left alone." She says and turns her face towards me. "You mean we could've broken up?" I raise one brow, and she slowly nods her head yes.

"Well, that's where you're wrong, because that isn't possible baby." I say and crawl on top of her with my thighs on both sides of her, then I just lean down and hug her with my head on her chest. "Good." She says sweetly. "My baby...I love you." I say and lift my head up, looking into her eyes.

"I love you more." She smiles. "Mmm no." I say and kiss her lips passionately. I feel her smile against my lips, so I smile too.

-
*leahs pov*

Once it was Friday, we went out to get food. Then we just decided to eat in the car in the parking lot. "Leah?" She randomly says after eating a fry. "Hm?" I hum and sip my drink. "Would you ever see yourself...ya know..getting married?" She asks and I choke on my drink a little. I cough and raise one brow. "Wha- married?" I ask and giggle a little. She looks at me with this innocent face and I just furrow my brows.

"Yeah...I'd get married." I slowly nod. "What about to me?" She asks and flashes a cute smile which makes me smile. "To you?" I ask and caress her cheek. She nods and tilts her head. "I'd love to marry you..." I say and I see her start to blush hard.

"But..you're not thinking anytime soon, right?" I ask and take my hand away. "Oh yeah, totally not, we definitely should wait...and not rush things." She says quickly and glances at me multiple times. I laugh and shake my head. "We don't need to rush things. Let's enjoy what we have. We just moved in together, and I wanna experience this with you before we make it official, official." I say and she nods agreeing with me.

"But trust me, I definitely plan on it." I say and lean over, kissing her lips. "Good, cuz I don't care if we're together or not. You're not marrying any other bitch accept me." She pulls away and says with a little attitude. I laugh and roll my eyes . "Yes ma'am." I giggle and continue to eat.

We finished up and we started to head home. Once we got home, I asked Jen if she would want to come to one of my cousins birthday parties. She was hesitant at first since she doesn't know my family like that. But I told her this is an opportunity to get to know them. So once I persuaded her, she finally agreed. But I'm sure we'll have fun. My family is a crazy bunch, especially my cousins that are my age. We definitely like to party.

-
*Next weekend*

"Ok so we're having a small party at my parents house for my cousin, then we're gonna go out to the club with her and some of her friends and my other cousins." I explain to as she bites her nail. "Why are you so nervous?" I giggle and walk over to her as she's sitting on the edge of the bed. "I don't knowww." She wines. "It'll be fine, you already met my parents, so my other family members will be a breeze. Just be yourself baby." I say and kiss her cheek.

She forces a smile and follows me into the closet to pick out an outfit for the party. "Ok I think I'm gonna wear this dress." I say and pull out a sexy shirt dress. Jens draw drops, but then she puts a serious face back on. "No." She says and crosses her arms.

"What- why not?" I ask and put the dress down. "Look at how skimpy it is! Only I should be able to see you like that." She says and tilts her head. "Well you get to do way more than just see me, so it doesn't matter." I say and wink at her. She can't help but smile, and I turn around and grab some matching heels. "I'm wearing it." I say and walk out of the closet. "Whatever." She says once I set my clothes on the bed.

"Mmm Leah." She wines out. I roll my eyes and walk into the closet. "What-." I ask annoyed. "Help me pick out something." She says and pouts her lip. I sigh and look through some of the hanging clothes. Then I grab the shortest dress I can find, and put it in her hands. "You're welcome." I say and walk out again.

I sit at my vanity and start to do my makeup as Jennifer puts her dress on in the closet. I hope this party gives her a chance to key loose since she had a stressful week at work this week. And I just want her to be able to forget about everything that's causing her to overthink.

Eventually I hear her heels hit the ground as she walks out of the closet. I look at her through the mirror and I feel myself get butterflies. Just knowing that she's all mine, it's crazy.

"Damn..who is that hottie?" I joke as she checks herself out in the mirror. "Good choice, I like the dress." She nods as she looks at her ass. I smile and continue to try and put this damn eyelash on, but it won't cooperate. Jen sees me struggling, and she walks up to me.

"Lemme see?" She says and gently turns my head. I hand her the lash, and she steadily puts it on. She waves her hand at it like a fan, for it to dry. "Open." She says telling me to open my eyes. "Perfect." She smiles as she's holding my face.

I poke my lips out, wanting a kiss. So she leans down and kisses my lips, sliding a little tongue in there too..

This goes on for a hot minute, and her hand starts to travel down. But I stop her and separate our lips. "We're gonna be late mama." I tilt my head.  "Please...just a quickie?" She gives me puppy dog eyes. "No. We're already mostly ready." I say and stand up, walking past her, into the closet so I can put my dress on.

I hear her groan and I just smile as I step into the dress. I walk out once it's on, and ask her to help me zip it up. "Gah suck it in." She jokes and I roll my eyes. "Shut the hell up." I laugh once she zips it. "Ouu damn." She says still behind me. "What?" I ask and looo to the side at the mirror. "Your ass looks fat." She says in manly tone, pulling my ass against her crotch. "Don't touch me." I laugh and slap her hands away.

She looks at me shocked and I just laugh. "Smh damn." She rolls her eyes. "Ok I just gotta d my hair, then we can go." I say and walk into the bathroom. "Mmk." She says and follows behind me to watch. She hops up on the counter and sits there beside me as I'm still standing. I start to curl my hair, and she just plays around with the makeup on the counter.

"That shade would look good on you." I say when she picked up a dark lipstick color. "You think so?" She asks and looks at it. "Mhm." I hum and look back in the mirror. "I'll try it one day." She sighs and sets it down. "Oh my god you're taking forever." She wines. "I'm done now." I say and unplug the iron.

"Ok, let's go." I say and grab my heels. We get into my car and head to my moms house. We get there in about an hour and a half. And there's already some cars there.

"Ok, let's just go in and have fun." I say once I park the car. She nods and smiles but I can tell she's still a bit nervous. "C'mon, just let loose, were gonna go to the club...I know you love that." I giggle and so does she.

"Lemme show my girl off." I tilt my head and she blushes. "Ok.." She says softly. "Yeah?" I smile and caress her cheek. "Yeah." She nods. I lean in and slowly kiss her, and she kisses me back. God I love this woman. Things are going so good for us, especially after everything that happened. I don't want anything to ruin it.