12-Not In The Mood

*Leahs pov*

I woke up facing Jennifer's bare back. I rubbed her back softly and everything from last night replayed in my head. Jennifer groans and moves a little, so I stop and sit up. Then I realize all the notifications on my phone.

Kate 6iMessage 8:30 AM

"Shit.." I whisper to myself and rub my forehead. I hear the sheets ruffle, then I feel kisses on the back of my neck. I turn around and Jennifer is on her knees facing me. I smile at her and she smiles back and pecks my lips.

"Good morning." I smile. "Mm, good morning." She says in a sleepy tone. "You up for round 2?" She asks and rubs her hands up and down my shoulders. I look down at my phone and then back at her. "I think we should go ahead and get up." I say and stand up.

"Okay." She nods and sits up. I go and get dressed, then I check my messages.

Kate: "I miss you, I want you back in my life."

Kate: "please?"

Kate: "I don't want to take a break for any longer."

Those were just some of the messages. I put my phone down and come back to Jennifer, who's already dressed. "What now?" She asks once she gets on her shoes. "C'mon, I'll give you a ride home." I say in a sweet tone. "Ok.." She says kind of confused.

We get in the car and I drive her back to her apartment. I walk her up to her floor and get ready to say goodbye. "Why don't you come in?" She asks. "I don't think that's a good idea.." I look at the ground. "Why wouldn't it be, just come in!" She smiles and grabs my hand. She opens the door for me and I walk in and she comes in behind me shutting the door.

I walk over to the couch and flop on my back. "I love your couch, it's literally the love of my life.." I say and stretch out. "Ouch, that's tough." She laughs and so do I. Then she comes over and sits on top of me with her thighs on both sides of my body. "I'm sorry again for last night..." She says and rubs my stomach with her hands.

"It's ok, I know you didn't mean to leave me out." I shrug. "But I made it up to you pretty good, didn't I?" She asks and bites her lip. "Yes, you did." I nod and force a smile.

She leans down and lightly kisses my neck which makes me smile. Then she starts to suck on my neck. "Jennifer-not now.." I try to stop her but I just feel her smile against my skin.

"J-jen." I stutter since it does feel good. "Jennifer, I'm serious! Stop." I push her to the side and stand up. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She asks and sits up while giving me this look. "I said to stop!" I cross my arms. "What's the matter with you?! It's nothing more than we did last night!" She stands up.

"I'm just not in the mood...ok?!" I explain. "Not in the mood-." She stops when my phone starts to ring on the table with Kate's name on the screen. Jennifer looks at my phone and her eyes widen. "O-oh, is this why you're not in the mood?" She asks and picks up my phone and waves it around.

"You just wanted to fuck around once, and then go home to some other bitch?! That's why you're not in the fucking mood?!" She yells really loud and throws my phone at the couch.

"Jennifer, it's not like that." I try to explain. "Oh it's not? Then what is it?! Because it's pretty clear to me." She forces a sarcastic laugh. "Just get out." She sits on the couch and puts her face in her hands.

"ok...I'll stop by tomorrow..." I say and grab my phone. "Don't bother.." She shakes her head and I can tell she's about to cry. "Alright." I say and walk out the door. I shut the door behind me and lean against it. "Fuck.." I say to myself.

-

I get home later after getting some food. I walk through the door, and I almost piss myself when I see someone sitting on the couch. "What the fuck?!" I gasp and turn on the light, then I realize it's Kate. "Hey." She smiles and sits up. "What are you doing here-?" I ask confused as I shut the door. "I still have the key you gave me, and you wouldn't answer your phone after I texted you, so I got an Uber over here." She smiles.

Kate is technically my girlfriend...but we've been on a break for a while now, that's why I got with Jen since I thought we were over. But now Kate is saying she wants me back. And I do love Kate, it's not like I cheated. We weren't together. That's what I was trying to tell Jen, but she's just so stubborn, she wouldn't listen to me.

But the thing is, I like Jennifer too, maybe even more. But I doubt she's ever going to listen to anything I say. So I might as well just move on, no matter how much it's gonna hurt.

"I missed you.." She says and stands up. "I missed you too.." I say and she brings me in for a hug.

Kate is a really pretty girl. She has blonde straight hair and blue eyes, and she's super skinny and lean. She's not gorgeous, she's just basic pretty.

"Please take me back, I'm sorry for never helping you out and then getting mad at you.." She apologizes since that is what she'd always do. "It's ok." I smile and kiss her cheek.

Then she kisses my lips and pulls away. Then she smiles and kisses me again, until we start making out. Eventually things lead to the bedroom. And I swear, at one point I saw Jennifer's face eating me out, and not Kate's, but then I snapped out of it and continued with reality.