10-Come Over

*Jens pov*

It's been about a week since me and Leah had our falling out. I've been totally fine without her, I've never felt as independent in my life as I do right now, so I'm pretty proud of myself.

I roll out of bed, and head downstairs to make some food. I check my phone while I eat my cereal, and I see that Leah has a new post. So obviously I check it out, and it's a mirror selfie, and she looks pretty damn good. I won't even lie, but then I put my phone down because I don't wanna start thinking about her again.

I finish my food and get ready for the day. I decide to have a pretty productive day, I end up going to the store and getting groceries, which I was in desperate need of.

Then I went on a run later, and did yoga. Once I finally settled down back at home, it was basically the end of the day. So I decided to call it a night. I took a long ass bubble bath, then I went to bed.

-

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I ask in a raspy voice.

"Hey, it's Leah, and before you hang up, I just wanted to apologize. I never meant to hurt you, and I'm sorry I did. You're a great friend and I don't want us to stop talking, I was stupid and not thinking. So please forgive me..." She says fast.

"Leah...It's not that easy..." I sigh and sit up on the edge of my bed. "Do you like us being friends?" She asks. "Of course." I say. "Then lets be friends again.." She says in a sad tone. "I can't just forget about it-." I say. "I'm not asking you to forget, just to forgive. I hate everything that went on that night, and I want you to know that I realized what I said was hurtful and selfish." She says. "Thankyou, it does make me feel better about it, and I'm willing to forgive you, but I'll need time.." I say.

"Of course, yes, I can give you all the time you need." She says and that makes me smile a little. "I want us to be back to normal, no drama." She says.

"I can make that happen, but can you?" I ask kind of with attitude.

"Yes I can, I promise." She says.

"Ok.." I sigh."

"So are we good?" She asks.

"Yes we're good." I say.

"Ok, good." She says with a sigh of relief.

Then I hear a the doorbell ring.

"I- hang on a second." I say to her and run downstairs. I go to open the door, and there's Leah standing there. "What the-.." I say and look at my phone then back at her. She hangs up the call and makes eye contact with me. "Can I come in?" She tilts her head.

"I-yeah..." I shake my head and open the door all the way. She steps in and looks around for a second. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I've wanted to see you.." She says and I shut the door. "Didn't I say something about how I needed time?" I remind her. "Yes, I know, but I figured we could spend that time together." She says and smiles big. I smile and shake my head.

Then she walks up to me and puts both of her hands on my face and looks into my eyes. "I'm sorry baby.." She pouts and pulls me in for a hug. "It's ok.." I say and rub her back. "It's not- I can be such a bitch sometimes, and I don't even notice." She shakes her head.

"It's fine, really, we can forget about. Just- don't don't do it again, that's all I ask.." I say and pull away. "I won't, I promise." She nods and I smile. "Ok..." I nod.